PS4, Wii U or Xbox one? (1 Viewer)

Which will you purchase?

• PS4

• Wii U

• Xbox One

• Will take an Ambien and try to pop one off before falling asleep instead of playing video games

Results are only viewable after voting.

kairobo

May 29, 2013
Whats your choice?

Did you follow the current discussion and events like E3?

I will choose PS4 because I take the cheeper console and dont like that I have to be online once a day with xbone, I dont like kinect and I like to rent games. And because the Wii U doesnt have the great graphics I like

But whats your decission fellow gamers?

Or will you invest in a PC?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
PC but I'll still get a console. Ps4,im coming home.

“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” said Mattrick.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
A poll would be nice here

I'm going with the PS4, first I'll get a 3DS on December and then wait a bit more to get a PS4, I'd say August 2014. It's a long time but I don't wanna take the risk about some manufacturing defects.

I must say that I'm really tempted by the Wii U, I've been a nintenboy since I was a little kid and have had all the consoles since SNES except for N64. And some games really look great like X, Smash Bros. Universe, and probably will launch some new Zelda game apart from Wind Waker remake. But I wanna have a Play Station for the first time in my life.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pc gamer, but also a student on a tigher budged, and my hardware is getting old.

Considering the surprising power for just 400 euro the ps4 has (equivalent pc is like 6/7x more expensive) i might get a ps4

Jul 10, 2006
PS4 should be the easy choice right now... but the Xbox One exclusives are really impressive. Especially Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising is a superb series of games and the nest installment looks to blow the other ones away.

This game alone will probably make me buy the Xbox One when I can afford too. IDK, might change my mind by the time it gets there. But my son is dead set on the new xbox and we play together online a lot so he sort of made the decision for me. He loves Dead Rising as well. lol

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
PC, would have got a PS4, but they pulled a M$ on us, charging MP, with a monthly fee...

So far the only two exclusives that grabbed my attention was Forza 5 and Ryse, but xbox1 is too restrictive to be considered.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
PS4 should be the easy choice right now... but the Xbox One exclusives are really impressive. Especially Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising is a superb series of games and the nest installment looks to blow the other ones away.

This game alone will probably make me buy the Xbox One when I can afford too. IDK, might change my mind by the time it gets there. But my son is dead set on the new xbox and we play together online a lot so he sort of made the decision for me. He loves Dead Rising as well. lol
"they wanted dead rising to look more like COD for the dudebrah demographic, and in result, took all the creativity out of it" -quite a bit of previewers

Jul 10, 2006
"they wanted dead rising to look more like COD for the dudebrah demographic, and in result, took all the creativity out of it" -quite a bit of previewers
Lol just about every preview i have read says the game stays true to the series roots, just makes the world appear more realistic compared to the more, for lack of a better word, cartoony graphics o the other games. I have no fears that this will not be another fantastic game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
#1) PS4. Great price point, Sony's first party developers are among the best, if not the best, in the world, Gaikai streaming for PS3 games, and I've been a Sony fan since day 1 of the PS One. Looks as if they are finally getting it right, and listening to the developers and the fans. Most powerful console in the Next Gen. As far as charging for the multi player, the president of Sony Worldwide Studios explained the need for it. In order to keep the costs down on the console, and with all they are looking to integrate into their online services (Remember, Gaikai cost almost $400 million dollars to acquire), they had to defray the cost. He even apologized to the public for Sony having to do this. I pay for it anyway, and it is the best online value on the market, so no problems there.

#2) XBOX One. If I have the money come the holiday season, I will pick one up. In all fairness, as far as games are concerned, Microsoft had the best conference. Love what Project Spark could bring in terms of creativity. That was the game that intrigued me the most. Never was a dead rising fan, so that's not much of a big deal, but it does have an audience. Unlike Sony back in February, Microsoft didn't show any games at their reveal conference, so it was natural that they would have more exclusives at E3. I hate their policies though. I just hate it. If you are going to continue to charge online, give something back to your fanbase, those that have been with you for the past 11 years (raises hand), instead of just giving us the privelege to play online. I'm not even going to get into their other policies right now. But XBOX One will definitely be something I pick up, just not right away.

#)1,000,000,000,000,000,000. Anything to do with Nintendo. I've been done with them since the N64.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)