Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (4 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ok, its kinda funny you need to talk so much about pace like its the only factor that matters. Says something about the game. When I play PES with Bayern, I let Martinez play in 2nd halfs to completely shut down the midfield, has great towering defensive qualities that nullify opponents. Size and coverage matters alot in PES. Thats why I annoy opponents with likes of him, Fellaini, Busquets, Marchisio/Khedira. Players who are just in the way of counters (Fellaini mainly for size/balance, doesnt lose a duel lol).
ban

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5053360 said:
PES is good? Pinball football without proper physic :lol:
pretty much how i think about fifa.

Pes is and will always be the football simulation out of those two, while fifa will always be arcade.
especially with their ultimate team bullshit - unplayable.

and no, i am not a fanboy.
i started playing with the first PES on Ps2 and stuck with it until PES 2008.
then i switched to fifa because konami totally fucked up their first next gen game.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it is a simulation...someone tried and simulate fifa..they are selling it..donno who's buying it to be honest, fifa was and is miles in every year :)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How so? What does it mean?
nothing special,

just that you can adjust the tactics like you want it to be.
player workrate = adjust how much player x is working in offense and defense.
for example: you can tell your players to stay wide, to look for room behind
the CB’s, or you tell your strikers to stay up front
no matter what...or to to roam around like tevez...

tactic wise you can (like in pes i suppose) adjust
if your team is pressing or defending deep...

well you can customise your tactics how it suits you best.

so just make sure he does not use it, would be a nice
advantage. or ask him to create a preset for you aswell.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5053271 said:
pure. shit.
Yeah, if youre used to fifa, or generally a fifa player, its a big change and definitely you wont get a feel of pes at first or maybe at all. Animations and graphic wise its still lacking behind fifa, couod be a reason why most think fifa is more realistic, but midfeild play and in general the way games pan out against ai or another user pes still top imo.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I played the demo and it's pretty much the same as every year. I've been playing PES since 2001 and there's no question FIFA is superior. Gks still act like have short arms, that lag when passing, players and their square shorts making them look like Spongebob.

Konami will never manage to make a better game again. It's beyond reach now. But to each his own.

I got FIFA 16 closed BETA and should start playing when i'm back from work. Obviously i can't reveal anything since i signed a NDA but i'll be able to make a better comparison.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Goalies not extending their arms to reach is not the norm and pretty much depends on the power of the shot and placement. It does happen in rl, on top of my head most recent one watch cech on zarate's goal.
Also if you are defending try to charge goal keeper (dont hold down just press the button) as opponents about to strike or head it, helps with their positioning and reaction.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
After playing the demo, it's definitely a big change to fifa. It does a lot of things better that I really dislike at fifa. For example this kick off bug in fifa, where you can just run trough and are clear on goal. Also that lob pass is way to easy to perform in fifa. First I really liked that shooting system in pes, cause it actually seems like a powerful and well placed shot. But overall I think the goalies are too error prone for it. Scored nearly every goal on an rebound

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Goalies not extending their arms to reach is not the norm and pretty much depends on the power of the shot and placement. It does happen in rl, on top of my head most recent one watch cech on zarate's goal.
Also if you are defending try to charge goal keeper (dont hold down just press the button) as opponents about to strike or head it, helps with their positioning and reaction.
Actually it happens quite a lot. Messi's first goal in the supercup comes to mind as well. It's probably because the goalie simply doesn't have the time to extend his arm quickly enough.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Actually it happens quite a lot. Messi's first goal in the supercup comes to mind as well. It's probably because the goalie simply doesn't have the time to extend his arm quickly enough.
Yep, Pirlo also scored a few freekicks for us where goalies reacted that way. Its either what you said or sometimes they quickly adjust to land on their shoulder or something.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yep, Pirlo also scored a few freekicks for us where goalies reacted that way. Its either what you said or sometimes they quickly adjust to land on their shoulder or something.
Yeah, I don't know why it is and sometimes it looks weird, but it happens often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)