Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've had a season completed with my vpro, only to have most of his accomplishments not activating for some reason

Contacted customer support and forums...nothing.

They dont give a damn about anything not FUT cause thats their cash cow

And sorry, but seriously, why trow money at FUT, its so retarded.

I recall in earlyer PES i've had, i think PES 2004, that you could save your master league team (thats basically like FUT since you can build a dream team), and then play against a friend with it (PS2) or i think online on PS3

Thats how its done, not this stupid TCG they try to force upon you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Played PES 2015 a bit. Kinda found what i liked in fifa13, but got removed in 14 and 15 :

acceptable realism level defending

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the player ratings are MUCH, MUCH better

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I played both PES and FIFA last year (extensively) and I have to say PES >>> FIFA in gameplay. Easily. Best PES in a few years, and I hope they continue their good progress again this year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So as a total motherfucking noobish peasant, i downloaded PES, and tried the game on its hardest setting.

I tend to lose 0-1 each time. I am going to start at lower settings, and get the hang of dribbeling, cause i get the impression, when my CAM (4312) receives the ball deep, and gets past 1 or 2 players, you completely open up the opponent.
So to the PES veterals, what are your suggestions, and what seemb to be the best dribbels when thinking about effectivity/speed of execution/chance to mess up the buttons ?

My most succesfull approach so far is that if i can somehow dribble past the first player, i can take the second with an explosive dash and tear the defence open like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dammit, I need to play fifa today to warm up for fifa tournament tomorrow. I never played 15 yet, and it's money and honour of PES player at stake.

But there is no way I will be able to do that with new PES demo...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'll definitely download it. Looking not to buy fifa at this point. It has become too gimmicky and focused on UT

- - - Updated - - -

Playing now. Faces look good, our stadium looks nice. Sounds good as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like it so far, movement looks real, its not on rails like fifa.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dammit, I need to play fifa today to warm up for fifa tournament tomorrow. I never played 15 yet, and it's money and honour of PES player at stake.

But there is no way I will be able to do that with new PES demo...
Why play FIFA15 ? Worst fifa in a long time, they hate juventus and italy, and disgustingly overrate epl teams and spain

PES is nicely balanced tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I'll definitely download it. Looking not to buy fifa at this point. It has become too gimmicky and focused on UT

- - - Updated - - -

Playing now. Faces look good, our stadium looks nice. Sounds good as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like it so far, movement looks real, its not on rails like fifa.
How does it compare to pes2015 ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why play FIFA15 ? Worst fifa in a long time, they hate juventus and italy, and disgustingly overrate epl teams and spain

PES is nicely balanced tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Because its a tourno, and the guy holding it I bet 100 euros with him I can beat him in a game I never played and he plays daily :lol: Its no joke, but being good at PES makes you able to piss easy dominate most FIFA players I face, though last time we did this was a year ago.

And yeah I played PES for 15 years, its not overly balanced bit its more realistic simulation of footie atleast.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because its a tourno, and the guy holding it I bet 100 euros with him I can beat him in a game I never played and he plays daily :lol: Its no joke, but being good at PES makes you able to piss easy dominate most FIFA players I face, though last time we did this was a year ago.

And yeah I played PES for 15 years, its not overly balanced bit its more realistic simulation of footie atleast.
The defending is enough to make me not buy fifa anytime soon

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Funny thing is I havent even cared to warm up/been able to get hold of a copy of FIFA15. It will be best of 3 games, will just pass the ball nonstop and unsettle him, impatient kinda fella.

The game, atleast last with 14, was way too easy to figure out the "cheat" ways to score goals immediately. I recall last tourno last year took Juve and just kept exploiting space to the sides, crossing and Llorente scoring like 3-5 goals a game with headers lol.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
well.id say i am a very good fifa player, winning 1st division
in UT and the normal mode.

some tips:

once you see ur opponent is sending a player towards the goal
cover his run qucik
the lob over your defenders will follow soon.

if it is to late and he is through, lets say right behind the middle line,
play with your goalie. make him think you rush out -
if you are lucky he will try a cheeky lob.
works often for me.

sounds stupid, but dont let him cross.
foul him on the sideline if necessary.
just pull his cloth 10 times in a row, dont tackle and risk a red.

low crosses work great for me (tap the cross button three times)
they are ALWAYS dangerous.

...and most of all.
DO NOT CONCEDE A CORNER AROUND halftime or the 90th minute.
they always go in. ALWAYS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)