Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (1 Viewer)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Anyone's who played the demo, how you guys find the ball physics? Passes, crosses, shots does it travel like the norm pes in complete freedom or is it back to the magnetic balloon fifa feel?

Some overly exaggerated curls in that trailer, especially inside foot shots i didnt like. Hopefully its extremely difficult to executive them in normal play.

Mar 9, 2006
Anyone's who played the demo, how you guys find the ball physics? Passes, crosses, shots does it travel like the norm pes in complete freedom or is it back to the magnetic balloon fifa feel?

Some overly exaggerated curls in that trailer, especially inside foot shots i didnt like. Hopefully its extremely difficult to executive them in normal play.
pure. shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what formation do you like best Osman?
4-3-3/4-2-3-1, I only like 4-3-1-2 when I play with Juve on PES, no one else.

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman if you wanna win like a true fifa cunt - play like this.

http://www.futwiz.com/de/fifa15/squad/2774694
LOl, might try that, but when I have them on PES I cant stomach playing that, their default is that, so I change to 4-3-3, where I have Xabi Alonso as DM and bench Bernat, move Alaba to LB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5053266 said:
last time when pes was good i was a kid
So you dont think PES15 is good? Ok good, I think its great so pretty dont need to take your assessment of 16 remotely alarming.

- - - Updated - - -

Try psg... Cavani on the left, ibra cf and Lucas on the right. Killer combo for me
Yeah, they are easy as fvck to score with on PES with Verratti longballs, imagine even more killer in FIFA.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So you dont think PES15 is good? Ok good, I think its great so pretty dont need to take your assessment of 16 remotely alarming.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they are easy as fvck to score with on PES with Verratti longballs, imagine even more killer in FIFA.
Will be even more of a killer team with di Maria

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Will be even more of a killer team with di Maria
Di maria CM

Pacewhoring :tuttosport: :sergio: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

LOl, might try that, but when I have them on PES I cant stomach playing that, their default is that, so I change to 4-3-3, where I have Xabi Alonso as DM and bench Bernat, move Alaba to LB.
:D

if you play 433, play the one with one real CDM.
also alaba is great as LCM :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Martinez instead of Xabi Alonso?
nah, i would keep xabi on.
his pace wont hurt (yeah martinez is also slow as fuck, i know) you since he stays back + his passing and long range shots are great.

can still bring him on in the end though if xabi tires out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok, its kinda funny you need to talk so much about pace like its the only factor that matters. Says something about the game. When I play PES with Bayern, I let Martinez play in 2nd halfs to completely shut down the midfield, has great towering defensive qualities that nullify opponents. Size and coverage matters alot in PES. Thats why I annoy opponents with likes of him, Fellaini, Busquets, Marchisio/Khedira. Players who are just in the way of counters (Fellaini mainly for size/balance, doesnt lose a duel lol).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ok, its kinda funny you need to talk so much about pace like its the only factor that matters. Says something about the game. When I play PES with Bayern, I let Martinez play in 2nd halfs to completely shut down the midfield, has great towering defensive qualities that nullify opponents. Size and coverage matters alot in PES. Thats why I annoy opponents with likes of him, Fellaini, Busquets, Marchisio/Khedira. Players who are just in the way of counters (Fellaini mainly for size/balance, doesnt lose a duel lol).
well, it should matter. it matters aswell in real life.
thing is people (of course) abuse pace. i say i beat most of my opponents even without pace players,
but since you dont play it often :)D) you should field as many pace as possible.
it just makes it easier.

martinez works good as the middle CB in 3 man defence btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)