Pro Evo Soccer 2012 (1 Viewer)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i suck at this game. I tried playing with juve, manchester and real madrid. I think i won 1 out of 20 games in the most difficult mode (forgot its name). Lose vs all my friends as well :D

any tips? It seems impossible to defend vs the computer. they're just so good. The only thing i know so far in this game is cross -> header -> goal. otherwise im shit
try to play like barca play 1000 passing and win the possesion (yeah i know it is shit for a few people including me)
for the defend i dont really know, i just let my CPU friend to this job :D

PS : do not play the TOP PLAYER level, it's full of KONAMI cheat :D

La Professore

Oct 15, 2011
Passing is the key. You need to see the pitch like Pirlo does. Following the map helps a lot, that's my secret.
try to play like barca play 1000 passing and win the possesion (yeah i know it is shit for a few people including me)
for the defend i dont really know, i just let my CPU friend to this job :D

PS : do not play the TOP PLAYER level, it's full of KONAMI cheat :D
Yeah i fiigured the passing thing and I try to do the possession game, prob is sometimes passes go way off because of that shitty new thing they added. You know i feel sometimes that konami doesn't really understand football, I wanna do something and it ends up doing something else.

I need to improve. They just maul my defense it's impossible to stop them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm cautiously optimistic about the game after playing it for a couple of hours this evening.

I like the lower pace of the game and there being a greater difference in speed between fast and slow players. The players inclination to wander a bit more is good, too.

Pretty hard to tackle and seems a bit too easy to score goals from crosses, though.

Red, Cronios, may I have your PSN ID's and/or XBL Gamertags?

PM them to me if you'd like
I don't play online, but I'll give you a shout if I get into it.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I finboy it was such a dissapointment.
ATM i believe it to be the worst PES of the decade.
In PES, i like to play with Juve, in the highest difficulty level, with all the latest updates, in terms of transfers and formations.

The standard control issues and patterns that ruin the game, particularly:
-The inability to turn at will when hunting a fast ball.
-The inability to stop chasing a ball at will, that is bound to get off the field and provoke an out/corner.
-The innane control of penalty/FK
-The habbits of the defending players to get behind the opposing players, instead of trying to intercept the ball, before the attacker reaches it, despite my forcely induced perfect positioning.
-The tendency of the game to favor a certain party in all the challenged balls, 1vs1, within a game.
-The inability to do anything but a straight shoot while being in the opposition small and sometimes big territory. (even when i need a side pass, it always shoots)
-No manual change of players with the R1/RB, since the removal of the middle-way option,
between the semi-assisted player change and the set on control just one player,
even after he passes the ball to the next one.
-The inability to manually select the right defender that can be placed in front of a forward in a counterattack.
(even when i keep smashing the change player button, it will always only give the option to change to nearby players that have long lost the sprint and cannot reach the opposing attacker)

And many other minor control deficiences, that create a certain pattern within a game and lead to a predictable and very very frustrating gaming, as time goes on.
Many times its completely unavoidable to change the and of a particular action, like stopping a long lob from the middle of the field, to end as a corner and then stop the AI from scoring with a header between 5 defenders or the the 4-5th consecutive follow up shoot/attempt.
stop playing PEPE!!!!!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's way too easy to score with crosses, and its way too easy to get crosses in. I play with Arsenal, and i easily get past the defender and cross, and even fucking Arshavin keeps scoring with his head.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
pffft i scored from 40 yards with cavani,took it on the chest,swivelled and launched a thunderbolt into the top corner.........i like it,but i have to play on +2 speed

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone unlocked the super star difficulty? I did, playing ML on it, if you think top player is hard, oooooh boy is this a wtf treat :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Konami are finally fixing this Xbox dribble bug, the patch is out in November...

I suppose you guys have noticed that the DLC came out with new boots etc. Well the second DLC that came out with 'new boots' was also a GK patch, to do with them spilling the ball back into the area all the time.

It's a shame they can't fix the goalkeepers completely, they are poor in my opinion.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Aiggght Nah been playing it on ps3,not picked it up for myself yet.

What is the problem? Seems strange to only affect xbox

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Something to do with the code and how it works with the analogue stick on the controller. Basically the player will run if you hold it perfectly straight, but as that is almost impossible the glitch kicks in and the player will just stop and turn to the side, as if you have moved the direction fully to turn. You can imagine how annoying that is when you are running through the midfield/down the wing/through on goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)