Pro Evo Soccer 2012 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like Fred, I do some of the basic transfers edits myself, but the overall all encompassing changes, I download exstensive patches that are player made, from here usually: http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330

They take a while, and its tricky if they fit your region/code of the game, but generally well worth the wait. Good ones do all the kits, all transfers, faces, all players that are missing, or even adding whole leagues (bundesliga, brasilian league etc).

But the fucking game isnt out in europe yet (i'm still playing the demo, needless to say, when game comes out, I will never touch tottenham, bayern or Inter even once lol), next friday, I have NO idea why the whole of fucking asia and North america got it like 2 frigging weeks before europe.
Odd that the game is still not out in Europe, like you said we've had it for 2 weeks now.

I have a question about the patches. Now i've done like almost a hundred transfers, i edited some players abilities*. What happens if i download a patch, what happens to my editing?

*PES have this annoying habit of overrating players that used to be very good but are now past it. They used to do it with Henry at Barcelona, they do it now with players like Gerrard, Seedorf, Totti etc

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When you say patch what is it, an option file or just individual kit files? If it's the former it'll overwrite everything. If you are on PS3 and you are doing individual files it won't affect it. Bear in mind Konami will do a roster update once the game is released in every country....(waits for Friday)....so don't spend too long doing the rosters.

Yes, Konami don't update stats very well or very often. So older players retain their former stats for several releases.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
When you say patch what is it, an option file or just individual kit files? If it's the former it'll overwrite everything. If you are on PS3 and you are doing individual files it won't affect it. Bear in mind Konami will do a roster update once the game is released in every country....(waits for Friday)....so don't spend too long doing the rosters.

Yes, Konami don't update stats very well or very often. So older players retain their former stats for several releases.
Pes Stats Database is dope. :tup:

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #226
    From teh soundtrack on this, I'm in love with the song Magazine Life by Cold Case. The rest is pretty much shit, so I replaced them with my own songs. Not sure if this is possible in FIFA. If it isn't, then props to PES! :tup:

Jun 7, 2003
    a fuck that the online modus is lagging fuck that every year the same problem with this konami fuckers i also bought fifa three days ago and the online modus is cool and it works but fuck ea sport. what a pity i love pes

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Schizophrenia :lol:

This year I will try FIFA. I will accept the graphics downgrade for the other better things in FIFA and lets see how it works.

I just don't feel I'm doing what I want in this PES. Also, the excess of fouls is frustrating.
    I bet you go through girls like there's no tomorrow :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)