Primavera & U17 (4 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
L'undici scelto da Mister #Bonatti per #AtalantaJuve

Garofani; Leo, De Winter, Riccio, Ntenda; Miretti, Pisapia; Sekulov, Tongya, Turicchia; Petrelli.

0-0 ht

db637db199b4475a714af5380a07b89b.png

- - - Updated - - -

we snatched a late equaliser, da graca with a goal

acc6cdd54a39a9db52a0625f1fe48c9f.png

positive start

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Good game despite the draw. We could’ve won. A cross from Atalanta took a deflection and became a own goal. And overal we had more chances than them, Atalanta didn’t create so much.

Based on this game I expect the same problems as last year. A lot of new players, we were defensively very strong and good organized, but again lacking in creativity.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #146
    I think De Winter played as a central defender today? He was signed as a left back and also played central midfield last season, so versatile player.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #148
    Yes he was playing as a CD. Had a nice game, as did Petrelli, Tongya and Miretti.

Didn’t see Soule btw. Still at U17?
    I read that he is still looking to improve his condition because he arrived and then the lockdown came. Probably see him more as the season progresses.

Jun 16, 2020
    Aha ok, too much hassle for primavera level :D Figured it was some stream.
    I really like the service they provide nowadays. A few years ago it was almost impossible to follow the primavera. I stay positive for the future, even though its usually not really rewarding to follow our youth teams.

Its also nice to know some Italian youth who are close to making their debut like Panada (Atalanta), Udogie (Hellas), Pirola (Inter), or Colombo (AC Milan), he scored yesterday.

Anyway we won 2-0, Da Graca made both of them. Also scored against Atalanta.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    De Graca is ace for me in fm2020 :D

I used to watch our primavera on and off in the 88-92 born classes :D Ayoub Daoub and Immobile killing it in Viareggio tourney :D

Is the service improved? Last I remembered Juve tv years ago, it was mainly just random in house talk/interview clips fully in italian, not international friendly, werent showing matches at any level.

Jun 16, 2020
    De Graca is ace for me in fm2020 :D

I used to watch our primavera on and off in the 88-92 born classes :D Ayoub Daoub and Immobile killing it in Viareggio tourney :D

Is the service improved? Last I remembered Juve tv years ago, it was mainly just random in house talk/interview clips fully in italian, not international friendly, werent showing matches at any level.
    They show U19, U23 (mostly live), the donne and last year they uploaded every game once it was played. The game vs Sampdoria isn’t there yet so maybe something has changed idk.

Also some classic matches at times.

And some exclusive content like interviews and stuf but i don’t care to much about those

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    They show U19, U23 (mostly live), the donne and last year they uploaded every game once it was played. The game vs Sampdoria isn’t there yet so maybe something has changed idk.

Also some classic matches at times.

And some exclusive content like interviews and stuf but i don’t care to much about those
    Typically how long after the game do they upload it? Is there commentary?

Jun 16, 2020
    Typically how long after the game do they upload it? Is there commentary?
    For the first team? I’m not sure as I watch almost every game live on TV. But the last home game isn’t there at this moment so maybe this season they’re restricted by rules or something. And I checked and there’s English commentary (I use Italian and that’s always there, used the last match of last season to check about the commentary).

U19 was live and is already available on the app, but only with Italian commentary. Last season not every match was live, but maybe that was because some clubs don’t have the tools to film it. For example today it was a away game vs Empoli and the camera angle was a bit strange imo.

And press conferences are always live btw.

I use it mainly to see the youth teams, as I don’t make free time to see them. For the first team I try to do that, so in general I don’t miss a lot of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)