Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #287
    Lirola should get a loan to a lower Serie A side next season, he's good enough. Either that or one of the favourites for Serie B promotion, like Verona or Carpi.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #289
    Yeah but he's wasted on our bench. If he stays at an Italian club would be count as Italian-trained at 21?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #291
    Surely we have to bring through our own players for that, at this point. We have candidates like Romagna, Clemenza or Mattiello (damn those injuries). I also like Zappa and Cassata, but we bought them in too. I remember we signed Pozzebon when he was about 14, but it's debatable he will ever be good enough.

Longer term I'm optimistic for Kean, Sapone and Bianchi, also Del Favero.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    @Mark do you follow Vitale? how's he doing?

btw. i read on Transfermarkt that Lanciano do have a option to make the move permanent, is that true?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    4/5 guys of this primavera should have the opportunity to train with professionals in the preseason to show what they got.

I really can't agree with none of these guys getting a decent opportunity at the league when it was already won.

The top prospects apparently are:

Lirola
    Romagna
    Kastanos
    Cassata
    Favilli
    Clemenza (injured)
    Macek
    Audero

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    But whats this tournament then? We lost a cup final to inter and now play a cup final again :boh:
    We lost the 'Coppa' and now we're in the 'Serie A' final. Since there are 3 tables for Primavera 'Serie A' TIM (geographical criteria - Girone A,B and C), the final round is in knockout format where only 8 best teams are involved.

We won our group this year: http://www.legaseriea.it/it/primavera-tim/classifica

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)