Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Group 1: Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Vfl Wolfsburg.

Group 2: Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Fenerbahce.

Group 3: Chelsea, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Molde FK.

Group 4: Arsenal, Athletic Bilbao, Olympique de Marseille, RSC Anderlecht.

Group 5: Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Inter, Rosenborg BK.

Group 6: Sporting Clube de Portugal, Celtic, Aston Villa, PSV Eindhoven.

That NextGen tournament Stramaccioni won.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #924
    That was funny shit, from people who hadn't seen him play before.
    bonucci made many errors by them and does it still. and I did saw him play. I am still not a fan of bonucci (and still don't like the idea of him being a starter in the CL next year :scared:). Chiellini saved his ass this season a lot and still he made dumbass mistakes which cost us the coppa final. So people rather saw bonucci being dropped then Guaono play or atleast I have that.

guaono cleary has talents and is still very young. We should loan him out next year to a team where he can play maybe a serie B side.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Group 1: Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Vfl Wolfsburg.

Group 2: Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Fenerbahce.

Group 3: Chelsea, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Molde FK.

Group 4: Arsenal, Athletic Bilbao, Olympique de Marseille, RSC Anderlecht.

Group 5: Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Inter, Rosenborg BK.

Group 6: Sporting Clube de Portugal, Celtic, Aston Villa, PSV Eindhoven.

That NextGen tournament Stramaccioni won.
    This tournament was really needed.. This is gold for all those youngstars.. I expect our youth to do good and reach the quarterfinals, at least!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    First team on the list...

@da_ledgeaun, we lost the playoff quarter final 2-0 to Milan. It goes into a playoff format because teams are in regional groups throughout the season.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    who is Beltrame? I've read Juve payed 2m for this kid to Novara, for full ownership... offensive midfielder I guess, 19 yrs old, plays for Italia sub-19? Any good?

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    from juventus.com:

Ciro Immobile: The Campania-born striker spent last season on loan at Pescara, but his registration saw him jointly owned by Juventus and Genoa. This co-ownership deal has been renewed.

Stefano Beltrame: The second half of the striker’s registration rights have been purchased from Novara, meaning he is now fully owned by Juventus.

Leonardo Spinazzola: Juventus have taken up the option to buy half of the winger’s ownership rights following a successful loan spell from Siena.

Alberto Libertazzi: The striker will move to Novara in a co-ownership deal.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    Timothy Nocchi has renewed his contract with Juventus until 30 June 2016.
    "I am very happy that Juve believes in me to renew my contract for many years. I am imagining playing for La Vecchia Signora in the future and that gives me great sensation. For this moment, I am concentrating on doing well with Juve Stabia."

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Libertazzi is off to Novara,weird,I thought he was like the star striker for our primavera..
    Good Luck to him then,I really want to see Immobile succeed,I hope he does well in Genoa and we can get him back..Hopefully no Criscito situation!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    :sergio:

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/25giu2012_giovanissimi_eng

Giovanissimi suffer cruel semi-final blow

June 25, 2012

“After reviewing the report of the Inter v Reggina fixture, it has become apparent that Inter made eight substitutions instead of the seven permitted. The sporting body, chaired by Francesco Magni, has therefore awarded a 3-0 win to Reggina. The ultimate impact of this decision is the change in the group table, which now reads as follows: Reggina, Inter 6; Juventus 4; Roma 1. Therefore, the semi-finals will now be Reggina v Napoli and Milan v Inter. As scheduled, the games will be played simultaneously on 26 June at 6pm, in Montepulciano and San Quirico D’Orcia respectively.”

The above statement, released today on the Italian Football Federation official website, confirms the end of the Giovanissimi Nazionali’s journey in the Scudetto finals, currently being contested in Chianciano Terme.

It represents a cruel blow for Claudio Gabetta and the young Bianconeri, who sealed qualification on the pitch and were already preparing for a semi-final clash against Milan.

Juventus have responded with the following statement released by CEO and Sporting Director Giuseppe Marotta.

“We’re very upset about what’s happened. Our team has seen a target that was won on the pitch disappear. It was achieved thanks to the work carried out over the entire season. The hardest thing was explaining the situation to the players. They have fought loyally throughout the whole championship season and have been deprived of a deserved qualification because of a serious error committed by others. Considering their young age and the great spirit shown this season, they will have the opportunity to aim for more important objectives in the future and will come out of this experience even stronger. This morning I spoke to Gianni Rivera, Chairman of the FIGC Youth Sector, and expressed all my disappointment about a rule which should be altered in order to avoid similar events occurring in the future.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)