Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Are any of our youngsters in with a chance of staking a claim for the first team squad next season???? The candidates are surely Appelt, Buoy, Chibsah, Pogba, Magnusson, Beltrame, Spinazzola, De Silvestro, Libertazzi...???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chibsah has gone to Parma c/o, Libertazzi to Novara c/o, and Beltrame will probably go to Serie C1 on loan.

From the others you'd assume Pogba stands the best chance, assuming it goes through.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Chibsah has gone to Parma c/o, Libertazzi to Novara c/o, and Beltrame will probably go to Serie C1 on loan.

From the others you'd assume Pogba stands the best chance, assuming it goes through.
Cheers, Jay, I had hoped you would pop up with some comment...I have a feeling that Pogba has in the least been told he will have the chance to train with the first team squad over the summer and try to impress Conte enough to be included come the start of the season, as a vice Pirlo most likely from what I have read and seen. Spinazzola and De Silvestro were regularly quality for our primavera last term, so are they to remain in that squad, be loaned out or co-owned??? Same applies to Buoy and Appelt, both of whom have looked quality in their age groups. Makes more sense for Gabriel to stay put, since he has only had half a season adjusting to the country and club, whereas Buoy appeared more advanced along the maturity path when he appeared...and what of poor freddy sorensen??? after such an amazing entrance into Serie A, at such a young age, is he destined to rot with Bologna??? Or will his talents be nurtured???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It looks like Liviero will join Buffon's team, Carrarese. In fact I'd expect to see Liviero, De Silvestro, Ruggiero, Schiavone, Spinazzola and most of the other 1993 born players to go out to Serie C1/C2 teams on loan, or loan to c/o options. I heard even a Serie B team was interested in Spinazzola. He is considered one of the more talented.

Already Belfasti has been loaned back to Modena, where we co-own him from.

Bouy, Appelt, Gouano and Magnusson are a different issue, they should be attracting more important interest from both our staff and other clubs, so it's possible we could see Serie B or lower Serie A moves for those, if we don't keep them.

The 1994 born players who should stay with the Primavera next season: Branescu, Gagliardini, Napoli, Untersee, Emmanuello, Del Papa, Esposito, Lanini, Padovan, Simunac.

The 1995 born players who should step up into the Primavera next season: Citti, Pol Garcia, Penna, Somma, Porto, Tavanti, Denza, Mattiello, Di Benedetto, Josipovic, and probably others. We'll surely sign more kids for the team too.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #949
    It looks like Liviero will join Buffon's team, Carrarese. In fact I'd expect to see Liviero, De Silvestro, Ruggiero, Schiavone, Spinazzola and most of the other 1993 born players to go out to Serie C1/C2 teams on loan, or loan to c/o options. I heard even a Serie B team was interested in Spinazzola. He is considered one of the more talented.

Already Belfasti has been loaned back to Modena, where we co-own him from.

Bouy, Appelt, Gouano and Magnusson are a different issue, they should be attracting more important interest from both our staff and other clubs, so it's possible we could see Serie B or lower Serie A moves for those, if we don't keep them.

The 1994 born players who should stay with the Primavera next season: Branescu, Gagliardini, Napoli, Untersee, Emmanuello, Del Papa, Esposito, Lanini, Padovan, Simunac.

The 1995 born players who should step up into the Primavera next season: Citti, Pol Garcia, Penna, Somma, Porto, Tavanti, Denza, Mattiello, Di Benedetto, Josipovic, and probably others. We'll surely sign more kids for the team too.
    Mattiello remember that name
    he is a big talent :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Mattiello remember that name
    he is a big talent :tup:
    Yes, some will remember him from the Berretti squad who lost that European final on penalties to PSG. Pol Garcia, Penna and Di Benedetto are also considered to be very good for their age. Di Benedetto in particular is one I like a lot, we took him from Pescara and he plays on the wings in a front three for the Italy U17 side. He is the number 11 in this game:

BTW the guy who scored England's goal, Devante Cole, is Andrew Cole's son on the books at Man City :D

I shouldn't forget Nicolò Curti either, the 'new Nesta' who will join from Perugia this summer :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    You're not a mod.

The list I have is massive, but the club are yet to officially announce who will be released so the squad will reduce in size by August.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    By released ones I mean guys who are stepping up from the Allievi Nazionali to Primavera, they will be guys you haven't even heard of. So essentially the list is all the current buys plus all the 1994 and 1995 players already on our books. That list will be cut as not all of those players will make it into this year's Primavera.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)