Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Padovan red because he kicked the ball, in the net after the goal. :confused:

bah, he provoked a player and it was a second yellow.

Bouy to start on Saturday vs Catania. :D

FINITA!

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
What about the other teams? Who are in the semis as well?

I've been following the team in this cup (when I can and there are streams available) and I really like Beltrame. Bouy is very good too, you can see that just for the way he imposes himself and is always looking forward to get the ball and controll the game in a team he's not even familiar with. The other in my watchlist is De Silvestro, but that I already knew from the pre-season.

Branescu makes some great saves, but he seems a bit error-prone to me. And I didn't see much of Appelt. As for the rest, there are some good players for a youth team, but I guess that's about it. You never know, anyway.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Was that a question? :D

Loan is the natural thing to do with these youngsters. Probably just Bouy and maybe Branescu (because of his position) may get a call for the first team in the near future. Juve also has some good values from the previous generations already on loan, so...

Anyway, it would be nice to have some input from the guys who actually are used to follow primavera.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roma are the other strongest team at Primavera level in Italy, so watch out for them. I don't know much about their players but I know Gianluca Caprari - who they have just loaned to Pescara - is supposed to be shit hot. Not that he'll be a problem of course...

Great win for the boys today, Bouy does look a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)