Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Thanks for the info guys. I do hope a lot of improvement. I watched some games of them last season and it's just disastrous. :(
Good thing they replace the head coach.

Lost 1-0. Fiorentina have a very strong team at this level but they'll have to do a lot better.
Surely you meant Juve's primavera right?

Jul 22, 2011
last afternoon , we win 1-0 against Modena , Libertazzi’s strike clinched the victory, with the striker finding the net on the hour mark.

and Baroni selection included first team defender Frederik Sorensen, who featured for the full 90 minutes . :numnum:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gabriel can't play until January as he is not yet 18. Guilherme, Gouano and Pol Garcia cannot play because of a mixture of international clearance and settling in.

BTW one of Schiavone's goals against Livorno was supposed to be an absolute cracker from 30 metres. I'll see if I can find a video.

In other news the Allievi team beat Sassuolo 5-0 in their first game of the season. Danza 2, Mattiello 2 and Di Benedetto the scorers.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #54
    also the other youth team won I saw it on the official site
    so all three won this weekend :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Also we've apparently taken this player on an 'internship' according to the guys at VS, 15 year old Swedish attacking midfielder/winger called Rinor Noshi, he plays for Swedish 4th division side Athletic FC, who act as a feeder academy club, much like Brommapojkarna where we bought Ekdal from:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Also we've apparently taken this player on an 'internship' according to the guys at VS, 15 year old Swedish attacking midfielder/winger called Rinor Noshi, he plays for Swedish 4th division side Athletic FC, who act as a feeder academy club, much like Brommapojkarna where we bought Ekdal from:
    He is from Kosovo (Gjakova), same city as Lorik Cana, I watched the videos and I like him

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #59
    liviero is a great talent made his debut last season in el :) he was the only one back then who wasn't nervous
    I hope he will be our future lb :xfinger:

about the game
    Fabio Quagliarella's presence boosted the Primavera to a sensational victory at Chisola this afternoon. Visitors Grosseto were swept aside 11-1 in a game that appeared over as a contest by the interval. The Bianconeri were 2-0 ahead after five minutes, 4-0 up after twenty and added another before the break.

The striker played the entire encounter and made a decisive contribution, scoring twice, hitting the crossbar and winning a penalty - this despite the close attentions of the Grosseto backline.

Quagliarella’s appearance also had a positive impact on his team-mates. Libertazzi, De Silvestro, Margiotta and Spinazzola each grabbed doubles, while Schiavone converted from the spot.

It proved to be a positive afternoon for Baroni’s side, with their third consecutive victory having a significant bearing on the league. Results elsewhere allowed the young Bianconeri to leapfrog Fiorentina and Siena to go top of the table.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)