Premier League 2022-23 (29 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Potter on supporters' frustration: "I can understand they're frustrated because we've lost. That is normal. I made sure I went over and clapped them because we appreciate the support. They're suffering and we're suffering. It's important we stick together and keep supporting us. "

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They do have about 400 injuries at the moment as well though.
They have a massive squad though, even with 6 first team 'starters' injured. Their bench tonight contained a few experienced international players and others are high quality young players.

With Broja injured they've constantly relied on Havertz as a false 9 and not used Aubameyang when they are struggling to score goals.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Everton's board of directors will not attend Saturday's Premier League game against Southampton because of a "real and credible threat to their safety".

The club said the directors were advised not to attend Goodison Park following "malicious and unacceptably threatening correspondence".
Everton fan groups planned to protest against Southampton after last week's 4-1 home defeat by Brighton.

"This is an unprecedented decision," a club spokesperson said.

"Never before has our entire board of directors been ordered not to attend a match on safety grounds."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64275576

---------------------------

Those cheeky scousers, loveable rogues lol.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
How the hell was that Fernandes goal not offside, Rashford clearly interfered there ?

- - - Updated - - -

Even Manure look 10x better than us now. How did it get to this?
I think we're at the point where it's ridiculous to compare PL clubs to Seria A clubs, they're miles ahead of Italian football. That won't change, it'll only get worse. Serie A is a dead league.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)