Premier League 2022-23 (93 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chelsea also signed Badiashile for £35m, gave him a 7.5 year contract.

It's deal like that that make me hope he is completely shit lol. I've got nothing against the kid either.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

It's deal like that that make me hope he is completely shit lol. I've got nothing against the kid either.
Are the Americans the new Russians :boh:
Also, I’d think that deal is not great for the player if he turns out good no? Unless there are clauses for periodic wage increases.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This is why we have to act fast if we want to secure promisng talents like Fresneda. You know its only a matter of time before some big PL oil club comes and hoovers him up with a ridiculous knock-out bid of double his current market value, that no one else can compete with.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

@Bjerknes that murican youth management :tuttosport:
He's been playing for Leeds though, so Marsch must have changed his mind.

I haven't really been that impressed with him when watching Monaco a few times. But he's still only 21 and has 5 years of experience in Ligue 1, which is pretty incredible.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Bit harsh on Kane since all those appearances are for Spurs or England and both teams on the whole don't really show up in semis, long before Kane was their talisman. He has always been a key reason they even got this far. Kane is the least of these teams' problems.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Also Kane has been criticised for some time in England for not making that move to another club. I think he had his best chance at City, should have been allowed to leave then, but there is still a chance United will come in for him.

My gripe with Kane is that he's a bit sterile and boring, he's efficient but I wouldn't watch a game to see him play. He's hard to get excited about, no personality, just very good at what he does.

And lmfao at saying English footballers don't get criticised. The NT has had it easier in recent years because it's been one of the best teams for decades. Look at all the shit Sterling got, or Grealish more recently. England goalkeepers over the years. Harry Maguire. Basically it's a bollocks suggestion. The only people who say things like this are anti-English.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was watching the Coventry match as well, no way Wrexham should have won but Cov's defence was awful. Still, Wrexham are always entertaining and it makes for interesting episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)