Bissouma
Sessegnon
Perisic

Son
Richardson
Kulusevski
Lucas Moura
Kane

20 players with lots of first team experience, plus a fair few players 21-23 also in this squad.

Other than him lying again it's the usual Conte diatribe - "I can't compete long term because other teams spend more", it's all he ever says. He wants a job like Chelsea now with their unlimited spending. Maybe he can be the next step for Newcastle after Howe when they are expected to win trophies. I'm sure he'll find something wrong though.
He said 12 or 13 reliable players. Not 12 + kids. It's in the quote above and he goes in length about what he means in the full press conference.

He's not lying you misquoted him :lol: and the squad is indeed weak especially in depth and competitors do spend more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He said 12 or 13 reliable players. Not 12 + kids. It's in the quote above and he goes in length about what he means in the full press conference.

He's not lying you misquoted him :lol: and the squad is indeed weak especially in depth and competitors do spend more.
Nah

"12/13 players, reliable players, strong players then with young players to develop this situation"

He's making out he has a dozen players plus kids, he's lying.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nah

"12/13 players, reliable players, strong players then with young players to develop this situation"

He's making out he has a dozen players plus kids, he's lying.
Dude you do realize he is saying he needs 12/13 reliable strong players and then young players to develop + 1 or 2 top signings on top of that per year and that its a process to get there. That's what he says he needs not what he says he has. You didnt just misquote him earlier you inverted the meaning. He wants 13 strong players + high potential youngsters to challenge for titles thats what he said and ofc he is right.

Lloris
Forster

Romero
Dier
Sanchez
Lenglet
Davies
Emerson
Doherty

Skipp
Hojberg
Bentancur

Bissouma
Sessegnon
Perisic

Son
Richardson
Kulusevski

Lucas Moura
Kane

The ones in bold are maybe of the strong reliable level that he has in mind. And thats being generous because there are question marks on the likes of Romero and Hojberg and the longevity of Perisic and Lloris. Of those, I cant imagine any but Son & Kane starting at competing clubs (City aside) for top 4 let alone for the title.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why would Sir Max hire a second coach? Makes a no sense.
I mean you need one to play games with the players either basketball or whatever (Allegri) and someone who can teach them how to play football and motivate them (and sometimes scary them out).

Anyway I know Juventus is unlikely but where would his next destination be? German national team?
Cause Bayern look set. In Pl? City nope, Liverpool leaving, Arsenal out of question right now, Man United? Tottenham?

Juventus would be a challenge like when he took over Liverpool.
We need to rebuild and need someone who has experience.
Problem is do we have the money to do what Liverpool did? and to pay the wages Klopp would be asking?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte deepthroating cultist number 1 right here. :lol2:
It's true I am a big fan. 2011/12 feelings were just something else. I'd say him, Ale and Pirlo brought me the best emotional football moments. Actually Ranieri at Leicester too, man I was buzzing that season. Having said that, I do see he has serious flaws as a coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)