Premier League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Spurs. 0 shots on target in two full matches. Only 14 shots attempted total.

Kulu complete ass for the second match in a row. Bentancur with another dumb yellow. Conte with garbage tactics that create nothing against another terrible side. Outplayed, outchanced, and lucky to scrape a point against Brentford. :lol:

RUS, Dingus, Jager, Maxi, Hist all fanboy this guy. Lol
if thats the case, as undaunted defender of the most heinous football and results, you should be his biggest fan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Spurs. 0 shots on target in two full matches. Only 14 shots attempted total.

Kulu complete ass for the second match in a row. Bentancur with another dumb yellow. Conte with garbage tactics that create nothing against another terrible side. Outplayed, outchanced, and lucky to scrape a point against Brentford. :lol:

RUS, Dingus, Jager, Maxi, Hist all fanboy this guy. Lol
See my detailed thoughts on Kulu in his thread when he was scoring and assisting regularly. Short version is that it's too soon to judge he is riding a high.

As for Conte I am a fan yes. Funny how your reaction to top 4 with meme club Spurs after coming in halfway through the season is bad, but top 4 with Juventus in Serie A with full preseason is "give him time".

- - - Updated - - -

Wow even Arsenal at their lowest weren't that much of a mess as a club

- - - Updated - - -

Bruno is trash lmao
Guy used to be a beast. It's this club that destroys players confidence. How can you become 10x worse by adding Ronaldo Varane and Sancho to your team

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
damn, it seems that everton is really relegating
Would be nice. I don't particularly dislike them but they escaped it a few times now with some pathetic seasons in the 90s and early 00s.

Burnley have been great in recent weeks, otherwise it looked like three shite teams were going to easily keep them up. For the record, Watford and Norwich are still shite.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think because of that awkward stutter he does for penalties, whenever he misses it looks ten times worse. But why does that matter? the aim of a penalty technique is to score as many as possible. So if it's a good or bad technique should depend on how successful his conversion rate is, regardless how it looks when he misses.

Jorginho's record is really good, that's the reason he is the primary penalty taker for almost every manager he's played for. I don't see how you can make an argument that he's not a good penalty taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)