Premier League 2021-22 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Remember all the "we don't deserve him" and verbal self-flagellation bullshit around here when he left? :disagree:
Bunch of Beta Cuckolds. Oh no Ronny. Please don't leave us. We're not worthy. Shameless shitcunts disgracing themselves and calling themselves Juventus supporters. I can understand the Ronaldo dick riders and fanboys engaging in that kind of servile sycophantic BS, but a true Juventino groveling at the feet of that man-child? Pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
6th tier Kidderminster Harriers were 2 mins away from knocking West Ham out of the FA Cup, Declan Rice bailed them out and they also scored right at the end of extra time to go through.

Chelsea also made hard work of Plymouth.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Wayne Rooney is a top 5 Premier League player ever, yet he's a bit underrated and mentioned less compared to players who he was better than. Examples: Aguero, Hazard, Lampard, Drogba etc. Rooney was probably #3 in terms of popularity compared to Messi and Ronaldo in the late 2000's/early10's so this does surprise me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@JuveJay
WTF is wrong with this league? Mendy, Adam Johnson, Sigurdsson, Greenwood and now Zouma.
Noncing is one thing but I think a lot of footballers are from poor backgrounds, not particularly educated people, then they sufdenly become untouchable in their eyes because of the bubble they live in.

Also, pick a big enough sample size and you will find rapists and borderline psychos who like to beat up animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)