Premier League 2021-22 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i understand violence in some cases, but this?! it's literally YOUR gf, how do you expect her to fuck you later? also, there are literally billions of other chicks, it's an endless market.

what an utterly dumb idiot.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Quite a few English teams used to use cockerels or bantams (a small variety of fowl) as their nicknames, some of them stuck.

It's pretty obvious for Spurs when you think of their name and their club logo.

Greenwood is finished, jesus christ what a piece of shit.
Absolute cunt of a human

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was disgusting listening to the audio. These entitled high off fame rich brats truly have lost touch with reality.

Its his frigging gf, why the fuck is he behaving like an animal?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Got no sympathy for an abuser.

Imagine having the opportunities he has, choking it all away because you're an abusive dick, then spending the rest of your life imagining what could have been.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Seems like Red Cafe deleted their Greenwood thread? Can’t find anything
Yeah I checked yesterday and they had a few threads about him/the incident.

Perhaps they've made breads private.

- - - Updated - - -

Honesty, if any of our players ever did what Greenwood has done, I would be so heartbroken.
I wouldn't mind if one of our leechfucks did someone thing to land them in jail and keep them from playing for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine having the opportunities he has, choking it all away because you're an abusive dick, then spending the rest of your life imagining what could have been.
And this. Imagine being paid millions and you just throw it all away because you're a violent retard. Even an incel could hire all the prostitutes he wanted with that kind of money.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Does make you wonder about his background to have it all like he did and still be that kind of person. Is it sheer arrogance or is that learned behaviour?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I tend to believe domestic violence like this is a learned behavior from an early age but I also don't know rich/famous people maybe the attention, praise, protection from consequences etc does fuck with their heads.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If that girl hadn’t recorded those conversations, he’d probably have gotten away it. Makes you wonder how many more victims don’t actually get any justice.
Judging by her dad's statement she stored the photos and audio and didn't upload it, couldn't go through with it, then her device got hacked and they uploaded it. Believe what you will of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)