Premier League 2021-22 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
imagine defending your daughter's abuser because you want to ride the gravy train. Pathetic excuse of a father.
Probably should post the whole statement so you get a better picture:

'The first thing we knew about this was at 6am this morning. It is dreadful. I’m just coming to terms with it all.

‘As a father you don’t want to know things like that happening to your daughter. The police have been round and she has made a statement to them.

‘She has told us her phone has been hacked. We told her to take it down, which she has done but it’s out there now so it is too late.

She is devastated because she didn’t want it released. We have known him since the under 21s. He has been part of our family for two or three years.

‘Their relationship has not been good for the last few months. She is completely devastated by it all.

‘They were very much in love and have been together for a while. The police are dealing with it now.’

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The thing about these cases is that the victim needs very strong evidence when dealing with a celebrity otherwise she'll be destroyed by the media, player and fans. It's not right but the reality is that the world will be against the girl and if she does press charges, her whole private life and her family's lives will be under the microscope. I fully understand why she would keep quiet about the abuse and that's tragic.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The thing about these cases is that the victim needs very strong evidence when dealing with a celebrity otherwise she'll be destroyed by the media, player and fans. It's not right but the reality is that the world will be against the girl and if she does press charges, her whole private life and her family's lives will be under the microscope. I fully understand why she would keep quiet about the abuse and that's tragic.
yeah a big part of this forum was saying Ronaldo was being set up when that got leaked

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I dont think so. No one gives a shit about this player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
10 years ago Greenwood would have been in a stronger position. Of course he can afford good lawyers but he won't get support from his club or many externally as the movement against this kind of thing is very strong now. Before he'd still be a piece of shit but get a second chance. In the 90s someone might well have kneecapped him.

Take for example this story of a convicted rapist getting another chance at Raith Rovers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-60214769

If he is sacked or even does jail time he'll end up with a club somewhere, based on "footballing decisions", i.e. someone will get a "wonderkid" potential player for a lot less money than they could previously afford or attract. I suspect he'll get sacked from United and do community service.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Without doubt the media will find faults with the girl in order to sell papers and keep the story running. You'll get new cases and victims finding the courage to speak while falsely accused footballers may speak out too. It doesn't help this girl but it's a media circus that will be a mess. It can change public perception and she could be vilified even if Greenwood is guilty.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Without doubt the media will find faults with the girl in order to sell papers and keep the story running. You'll get new cases and victims finding the courage to speak while falsely accused footballers may speak out too. It doesn't help this girl but it's a media circus that will be a mess. It can change public perception and she could be vilified even if Greenwood is guilty.
excactly my thoughts. English media, above everyone else, is masters at this. Vultures

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:cr7:lmao

- - - Updated - - -

"That was like watching Mike Tyson’s later fights. If he wasn’t finished when we bought him, he is now. 37 tomorrow. Not much he can do about that. His legs don’t do what his mind wants them to."

"Tragic sight"

"He is done at this level, his general play is poor. He might pop up with a goal every now and then but he doesnt bother defenses in the slightest."

"Tired of these bang average performances getting fanboyed to high heaven."

"Struggle to see how Martial wouldn't offer more up top than Ronaldo."

"he's shite."

"Needs to leave. Go to a Turkish club in the CL where he can still score some goals."

"He's finished"

"Stick a fork in him, he's done."

"That Suiiiii when he scored his penalty killed me, was the best bit of the night."

"A striker who doesn't run, press, occupy defenders, hold up the ball or create for his teammates"

"Useless"

"Retire him"

:diculo:

Last edited:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

"That was like watching Mike Tyson’s later fights. If he wasn’t finished when we bought him, he is now. 37 tomorrow. Not much he can do about that. His legs don’t do what his mind wants them to."

"Tragic sight"

"He is done at this level, his general play is poor. He might pop up with a goal every now and then but he doesnt bother defenses in the slightest."

"he's shite."

"Needs to leave. Go to a Turkish club in the CL where he can still score some goals."

"He's finished"

"That Suiiiii when he scored his penalty killed me, was the best bit of the night."

"A striker who doesn't run, press, occupy defenders, hold up the ball or create for his teammates"

"Useless"

"Retire him"

Keep em coming:haha::haha::haha:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

"Tragic sight"

"he's shite."

"He's finished"

"Useless"

"Retire him"

Remember all the "we don't deserve him" and verbal self-flagellation bullshit around here when he left? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)