Premier League 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
did anyone see the penalty claim chelsea had in the first half vs leicester? 100% clear penalty, no var. at its current form, this protocol is so, so useless
Yeah watching the game, it was right in front of the ref too, if i had to guess id say he didn't call it because tielemans was in possession of the ball and was trying to clear it and werner i believe snuck in from behind, so reasonably tielemans had no way of avoiding contact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tottenham is a mess. It was always going to be all downhill after they sacked probably their best manager ever. I'm pretty sure Kane will want to leave this shithole now that its becoming a circus.

I really hope he leaves England though, because he will significantly improve whatever team he goes to.
Kane being 27, I'm surprised he didn't leave sooner. Perhaps the arrival of Mourinho somewhat gave him false hopes of winning something.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kane needs to leave now, that much is obvious. Spurs fans can't begrudge him that, they are relatively mediocre compared to the level of team he could play for. They'd have to be delusional to think otherwise. Having this great stadium and CL football is enough only for players without ambition, and they won't even have CL next season. In fact they could finish as low as 9th.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If Chelsea manages to loose the spot both today and next week through the final, people will laugh more at them than at us.
They have been getting away without having a top quality striker its costing them lately. They just dont score enough goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool finishing third jammy fuckers..

Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Second year Leicester managed to throw away a huge lead. Losing to Newcastle in such a tight race and Liverpool winning a run of games with 2 championship CBs sealed their fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)