Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, in football terms it really isn’t that much.

They’ve taken a significant pay cut compared to the Chevrolet sponsor deal.
that chevrolet deal was unusual, chevrolet overpaid heavily for what they got in return. the manager who signed the contract was fired shortly afterwards (3-4 days iirc). it was probably the dumbest shirt sponsorship deal ever, i wouldn't consider it as a benchmark.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Reminder to all the Klopp bashers on here that all three of Liverpool’s central defenders have suffered season-ending knee injuries.

I don’t even want to imagine how our season would go like if all our centerbacks suffered season ending injuries and we ended up playing Bentancur at centerback.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Reminder to all the Klopp bashers on here that all three of Liverpool’s central defenders have suffered season-ending knee injuries.

I don’t even want to imagine how our season would go like if all our centerbacks suffered season ending injuries and we ended up playing Bentancur at centerback.
They better beat Real.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Here’s a better thing for you to imagine... which shouldn’t be all that hard since it actually occurred and you were one of the prime offenders.

Blaming Allegri for our injury troubles, and blaming him for not getting perfect results when we had those injury troubles.

And now defending Klopp because his team is having injury woes.

Klopp’s a great coach, and I don’t blame him for the injuries, or the poor performances, though he should be doing better than mid table.

But you should at least be consistent given you have made it clear injuries are the coach’s fault and not a good excuse for poor results in the past.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Here’s a better thing for you to imagine... which shouldn’t be all that hard since it actually occurred and you were one of the prime offenders.

Blaming Allegri for our injury troubles, and blaming him for not getting perfect results when we had those injury troubles.

And now defending Klopp because his team is having injury woes.

Klopp’s a great coach, and I don’t blame him for the injuries, or the poor performances, though he should be doing better than mid table.

But you should at least be consistent given you have made it clear injuries are the coach’s fault and not a good excuse for poor results in the past.
He changed his mind. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)