Premier League 2020-21 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You gotta start reading some football biographies of those players from back in the day
He should start with George Best, Romario, Jorge "el magico" Gonzalez, Gascoigne, Paul Merson, Garrincha, Paul McGrath (last 4 the alcoholism quartet).

Or more recent unprofessional bums or cunts in Andy Carroll, Mido, Cassano, Pennant, Joey Barton, Paul Dickov etc.

We could have a whole list for Brazilian players themselves, so I won't go there for now lol.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He should start with George Best, Romario, Jorge "el magico" Gonzalez, Gascoigne, Paul Merson, Garrincha, Paul McGrath (last 4 the alcoholism quartet).

Or more recent unprofessional bums or cunts in Andy Carroll, Mido, Cassano, Pennant, Joey Barton, Paul Dickov etc.

We could have a whole list for Brazilian players themselves, so I won't go there for now lol.
George Best is a real good one

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He has a good heart, but when the people you're playing for are paying your salary, you should atleast dedicate yourself to them and show it on the pitch. Was it Brett Hull who said before the NHL training camp when coming there overweighted, while reporters asking what about your weight etc. He just responded something like "it's enough for me to lift up my hands for 70 or 80 times a year for a goal" and smiled. I brought that up that if you're on a fat contract, you should atleast perform - that's the least we expect as a fans. It applies to every sport and as long as someone delivers and literally "earns" his contract, then he can do whatever he wants. But when there's people like we have in our team, literally not giving a fuck and just collecting the paycheck, then it pisses me off. I can see the same with Rashford and i say it again, he has a good heart but maybe little bit good heart for a game of football or performing at the highest level or in the level which his salary would suggest.

His ups and downs in form are probably unrelated to his twitter feed. Players of all walks of life have always had ups and downs independent of their social media activity and before it even existed. You sound as if he is partying and drinking (Ronaldinho style) not just posting from his phone in his spare time. Heck I bet he doesnt even do it himself and has some social media person managing his accounts. None of the coaching staff ever spoke against his discipline this "get off twitter" criticism is not justified.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What it was 43 games and 18 goals in total. PL 9 goals and there's guys like Callum Wilson, Bamford, Gundogan etc. ahead of him. He seems to be another Walcott/Lingard/Welbeck type of an English forward tbh. His transfer value is ~88m, for what? 9 goals in PL? He plays for Man Utd, that has 2nd most goals in the league.

I don't know about well, but he hasn't really had any progress with his game for a while again. Too much 5 games scoring streaks and then 10 games nothing. That if anything tells me that he ain't really dedicating himself fully and lacking focus in the games. OR it could be that he isn't that good of a footballer as people think him to be, but he's still worth 88m so :turk:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What it was 43 games and 18 goals in total. PL 9 goals and there's guys like Callum Wilson, Bamford, Gundogan etc. ahead of him. He seems to be another Walcott/Lingard/Welbeck type of an English forward tbh. His transfer value is ~88m, for what? 9 goals in PL? He plays for Man Utd, that has 2nd most goals in the league.

I don't know about well, but he hasn't really had any progress with his game for a while again. Too much 5 games scoring streaks and then 10 games nothing. That if anything tells me that he ain't really dedicating himself fully and lacking focus in the games. OR it could be that he isn't that good of a footballer as people think him to be, but he's still worth 88m so :turk:
I don't know him well either, but he seems to have similar numbers to other LW players Sterling and Mane, though with a few more games played.
https://www.transfermarkt.us/raheem-sterling/leistungsdaten/spieler/134425
https://www.transfermarkt.us/sadio-mane/leistungsdaten/spieler/200512

It's not as if he's Hazard or something.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Nothing on that Lamela goal. Doing it with rabona, which is basically useless. Learn to shoot with the both feet, end of story.

I seriously hate these unecessary backheel goals or between the leg shots in tennis, totally not part of the game or in no way beautiful. Just tells that they positioned themselves badly or lacked skill to do it normally, so they had to compensate their shitty previous act.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Nothing on that Lamela goal. Doing it with rabona, which is basically useless. Learn to shoot with the both feet, end of story.

I seriously hate these unecessary backheel goals or between the leg shots in tennis, totally not part of the game or in no way beautiful. Just tells that they positioned themselves badly or lacked skill to do it normally, so they had to compensate their shitty previous act.
This is fucking hall of fame :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)