Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/marcus-r...dEAwKtZsiPQ3JnzkmlNNXMPt7WRgFOZo6sQxeVCqrjUIE

Here's Rashford on a big fucking slump and he spends more time on twitter than getting the shit done. Another reason why we don't need any fucking softies in here. Do your damn jobs. He's more and more involved on "making world a better place" that he feels the pressure to come forward in every situation. How you can perform at the highest level?
Protecting women?

That pig.

Waman can protect themselves.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/marcus-r...dEAwKtZsiPQ3JnzkmlNNXMPt7WRgFOZo6sQxeVCqrjUIE

Here's Rashford on a big fucking slump and he spends more time on twitter than getting the shit done. Another reason why we don't need any fucking softies in here. Do your damn jobs. He's more and more involved on "making world a better place" that he feels the pressure to come forward in every situation. How you can perform at the highest level?

It takes a special kind of mental midget fuckery to be triggered by this. An athlete help promoting charities thats feeding kids, promoting mental health, sharing condolences about a sexual assault tragedy etc.

Like HOW can you be offended by that? Seriously? He might sound tone deaf at times, but he is legit someone with his heart in the right place, and trying share his voice in ways that can help a little. He should be encouraged to keep it up. Not attacked.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Rashford was overweight for training camp?
I think the only requirement for earning your salary is to show up on trainings. Then you sign a deal that is 5 years and next 5 years by showing on the training, you don't need to score a single goal. What that does for you mentally? It's like telling 9 to 5 workers to show up at work, but you don't really need to perform anything.

Then people wonder why the professionalism is a dying trend on anything.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is playing as a winger and has 19 goals total for the season (in very up and down side). Maybe you are overrating him if you expect more?

Who cares about his salary, that's Man Us problem, not ours. And I'm sure they fine with it. I mean its an ideal situation for them, their own youth academy product is one of their key players, and will be there most likely for his whole career.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think the only requirement for earning your salary is to show up on trainings. Then you sign a deal that is 5 years and next 5 years by showing on the training, you don't need to score a single goal. What that does for you mentally? It's like telling 9 to 5 workers to show up at work, but you don't really need to perform anything.

Why do you post like he is the new Balotelli? Or you just speaking in general (if so if anything players nowadays are more serious then most I grew up watching). Because nothing suggests Rashford is anything but a normal dedicated professional.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I still don’t get it? Rashford is a fat boy who doesn’t score because he helps his community?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'd argue that football players today are more professional than ever. Many of the past greats had some questionable habits.
That's kind of true, but the money aspect in there with all the money incoming and players being on a bigger contracts + world full of different temptations making them less focused. You can see people being generally less focused on one thing, just because we're so used to multitask.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's kind of true, but the money aspect in there with all the money incoming and players being on a bigger contracts + world full of different temptations making them less focused. You can see people being generally less focused on one thing, just because we're so used to multitask.
You gotta start reading some football biographies of those players from back in the day

Jun 6, 2015
There are plenty of hours in the day to do other things besides football. Think he's better off doing the stuff he currently does versus downing tequila shots at Ibiza while high on cocaine.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
You gotta start reading some football biographies of those players from back in the day
Atleast they showed up on the games by giving their all. Idgaf about anything else, but when i see people being fucking jogging around and being literally non-focused while playing against "modern" motivated, more professional athletes instead of when everyone else was doing it, just pisses me off. I don't want see a single not-giving a fuck invidivual on our team - that's all i got to say about that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Atleast they showed up on the games by giving their all. Idgaf about anything else, but when i see people being fucking jogging around and being literally non-focused while playing against "modern" motivated, more professional athletes instead of when everyone else was doing it, just pisses me off. I don't want see a single not-giving a fuck invidivual on our team - that's all i got to say about that.
you’re projecting, probably wanna deal with that before it becomes a problem

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I feel like a lot of things piss you off for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)