Premier League 2020-21 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Back when he was at Dortmund.

Same thing.
Interesting! I've seen good Jose teams fall apart but that was usually due to Jose losing the dressing room and falling out with players after a bad string of results but this is different. I think you may be correct Dortmund too were a young squad, he didn't lose the dressing room or fallout with players and yet they went into inexplicable free fall. I never watched Dortmund in Bundesliga though so I could be wrong.

If it is the same, what could be driving this? is it the playing style thats so high tempo they run out of fuel in a few years despite their young age? or does he mentally supercharge them in their chase of the dream that after winning they feel the job is done time to relax? Maybe thats a reflection of his mentality and they get it from him. He cannot find the drive to keep giving 1000% after achieving the dream and needs a new different challenge and they feel it too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Classic Klopp cycle coming to an end. What an overhyped dogshit couch. Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>Klopp
I think Max is better but I wouldn’t say Klopp is overrated. He’ll win you titles and make the team one of the best performing ones, it’s just that he has a time limit. I’d love to have Klopp here for three years if it meant one CL and one Serie A.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think Max is better but I wouldn’t say Klopp is overrated. He’ll win you titles and make the team one of the best performing ones, it’s just that he has a time limit. I’d love to have Klopp here for three years if it meant one CL and one Serie A.
Our 14/15 team would walk over Klopp's CL winning team. He is shockingly low IQ, only ever relies on pacy N'Gubus and has ??? on his face when Plan B is needed. Max would have figured out and dismantled his sorry Liverpool team, but the only thing that got dismantled instead was our squad because of another difference: Max didn't have a say in transfers.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Our 14/15 team would walk over Klopp's CL winning team. He is shockingly low IQ, only ever relies on pacy N'Gubus and has ??? on his face when Plan B is needed. Max would have figured out and dismantled his sorry Liverpool team, but the only thing that got dismantled instead was our squad because of another difference: Max didn't have a say in transfers.
you are talking about the same max that got figured out by luis enrique of all people right?

May 23, 2013
Where the hell were you hiding when Klopp won the Champions League and got 99 points in the Premier League? Were you volunteering at a refugee camp?
Klopp - Takes 13th place Dortmund to back2back Bayernliga titles + a CL Final. Takes 10th place Liverpool to their first ever PL, 2 CL finals and a CL title
^^^Worse than dog shit and overrated cuz he has a bad season after 5 seasons in charge.

Allegri - Takes 1st in Serie A to 1st in Serie A and reaches 2 CL finals
^^^The second coming, levels above Klopp etc

Fanboyism deludes the mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to be clear, I consider Allegri and Klopp to be around the same level as coaches. But to portray one as dog shit and the other as tiers above for a few short-comings is just utterly illogical in my opinion.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klopp - Takes 13th place Dortmund to back2back Bayernliga titles + a CL Final. Takes 10th place Liverpool to their first ever PL, 2 CL finals and a CL title
^^^Worse than dog shit and overrated cuz he has a bad season after 5 seasons in charge.

Allegri - Takes 1st in Serie A to 1st in Serie A and reaches 2 CL finals
^^^The second coming, levels above Klopp etc

Fanboyism deludes the mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to be clear, I consider Allegri and Klopp to be around the same level as coaches. But to portray one as dog shit and the other as tiers above for a few short-comings is just utterly illogical in my opinion.
:tup:
100% this.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/marcus-r...dEAwKtZsiPQ3JnzkmlNNXMPt7WRgFOZo6sQxeVCqrjUIE

Here's Rashford on a big fucking slump and he spends more time on twitter than getting the shit done. Another reason why we don't need any fucking softies in here. Do your damn jobs. He's more and more involved on "making world a better place" that he feels the pressure to come forward in every situation. How you can perform at the highest level?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/marcus-r...dEAwKtZsiPQ3JnzkmlNNXMPt7WRgFOZo6sQxeVCqrjUIE

Here's Rashford on a big fucking slump and he spends more time on twitter than getting the shit done. Another reason why we don't need any fucking softies in here. Do your damn jobs. He's more and more involved on "making world a better place" that he feels the pressure to come forward in every situation. How you can perform at the highest level?
what's the issue here? you're mad cuz a footbller is using his inluence to help his local kids and call others to better themselves instead of posting about his new lambo on instagram? thats what you upset about

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has Marcus Rashford been given his sainthood yet? School meals, mental health, equal rights. This guy can do it all. At least it is something positive, even if he is overreaching in this case.

Obviously no one likes seeing sexual harassment, assault, and in this case, murder, but the latter is extremely rare, especially of this type. I've been sexually harassed and even assaulted by women (believe it or not), but it means something different to them because of the physical differences. My girlfriend does not walk in certain places alone. There are creeps and weirdos out there. But I find it disingenuous and even patronising to suggest that men can somehow protect women at all times. If an individual is determined enough to carry out this kind of crime then it will happen, and it's a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
what's the issue here? you're mad cuz a footbller is using his inluence to help his local kids and call others to better themselves instead of posting about his new lambo on instagram? thats what you upset about
He has a good heart, but when the people you're playing for are paying your salary, you should atleast dedicate yourself to them and show it on the pitch. Was it Brett Hull who said before the NHL training camp when coming there overweighted, while reporters asking what about your weight etc. He just responded something like "it's enough for me to lift up my hands for 70 or 80 times a year for a goal" and smiled. I brought that up that if you're on a fat contract, you should atleast perform - that's the least we expect as a fans. It applies to every sport and as long as someone delivers and literally "earns" his contract, then he can do whatever he wants. But when there's people like we have in our team, literally not giving a fuck and just collecting the paycheck, then it pisses me off. I can see the same with Rashford and i say it again, he has a good heart but maybe little bit good heart for a game of football or performing at the highest level or in the level which his salary would suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)