Premier League 2020-21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How close are Liverpool to letting Klopp go?

They don’t seem to be firing club to me but there has to be a line somewhere.

Would love to have him at Juve if Pirlo is let go at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like Klopp.
Also Liverpool situation is weird.
They won the EPL with a crazy record and then they are like full and are potentially at 9th place (if the others win their missing games).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It’s interesting that when other coach’s like Klopp have big injury problems in their squad and fail spectacularly, it’s chalked up here as a good explanation for their failure and they still a great coach.

When Allegri had big injury problems here his last season, it was considered entirely his fault, he was constantly insulted, and people wanted him sacked even though he cruised scudetto with 90 pts.

And now we’re seeing the same with Pirlo. Squad has dealt with a ton of injuries to important players, and illness too.
Just found out that Pool have scored just one goal from open play since December 27 apparently.

I mean it's understandable if Klopp is struggling to hold on to leads with the injuries at the back but bigger problem clearly seems that Pool are struggling to score.

Guy has burnt their front trio to the ground. Salah for example doesn't look like the same player from a couple of years ago or even last year.

- - - Updated - - -

With this squad?

No thank you! He'll just be another Sarri here.

Klopp football is too radical for a team like ours.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm going to make a prediction and say that Steven Gerrard will take over as manager at the end of 2021-22 season.
I think it depends how they end this season, if they don't qualify for the CL then Klopp got big problems. If they qualify then I'm quite confident they won't consider sacking him

But he really looks out of ideas and the players gassed

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think it depends how they end this season, if they don't qualify for the CL then Klopp got big problems. If they qualify then I'm quite confident they won't consider sacking him

But he really looks out of ideas and the players gassed
I think they'll keep him if he chooses to stay. They've been patient with him when he was building the team in the past they will be patient with him and trust him to fix whats broken. He might resign to take a break but he wont be sacked.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And they’re defending Champions lol

But PL muppets would probably say it’s because “pL iS So compeTitive, anyOne cAn champIon”
They are showing all the signs of mental burnout. Despite being a young squad with so many players at their prime, after 3 seasons of extreme grind they look completely burnt out.

When you are burnt out, every time anything goes against you like an injury or a referee call or a goal against run of play results in collapse. You rationally know that you have the skills to do substantially better but for some reason you just cant bring your best self to show up.

I've seen this in the workplace plenty of times but this is the first time I see a football team display it so visibly.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bro I disagree these Milan sides have had far more disgraceful seasons in the last decade. Milan finished 10th in 2015 and Inter finished 9th in 2013 with a negative GD :)lol:). Not to mention both sides did not feature in the CL during those two seasons.
I was talking about the home loss record tbh. But yeah the trannies have done worse overall.

May 23, 2013
I was talking about the home loss record tbh. But yeah the trannies have done worse overall.
Ah ic, in that case I agree. Honestly I can't recall another big club which has gone on such a horrid @home losing spree. Crazy to think Liverpool who have prob been the best home side in football over the past few years is the one to embarrass themselves like this.

- - - Updated - - -

1615479952000.png

They were literally 1 draw away from having a perfect home campaign last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp took Liverpool from a 10th place mess to their first ever PL Title + 2 CL finals, with little investment compared to their direct rivals. To sack a world class manager such as Klopp over a potential blip season, which was bound to happen considering how hard they worked the last 2 seasons, would be absurd decision on their part.

1615480376456.png

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They are showing all the signs of mental burnout. Despite being a young squad with so many players at their prime, after 3 seasons of extreme grind they look completely burnt out.

I've seen this in the workplace plenty of times but this is the first time I see a football team display it so visibly.
Back when he was at Dortmund.

Same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)