Premier League 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Saints are doing well. Another team playing with a hard press. It's great if you can get players to buy into it, they enjoy it. Hard to achieve with a weak dressing room though. Also difficult to do over a season.

Can't believe Mr Potatohead Bruce is still a PL manager, tbh.

May 23, 2013
Saints are doing well. Another team playing with a hard press. It's great if you can get players to buy into it, they enjoy it. Hard to achieve with a weak dressing room though. Also difficult to do over a season.

Can't believe Mr Potatohead Bruce is still a PL manager, tbh.
Crazy to think that just a year ago they were smashed by Leicester at home 9-0. What a turnaround their coach has managed to pull off.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We have claimed, for the purposes of Premier League standings, victories against Manchester United (who will not allow unbiased referees on the pitch), Arsenal, and Everton , each one of which we have a huge Xg lead. We addition hereby claim victory against Manchester City, if indeed.......
they broke FFP rules and bribed the CAS.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
that disallowed goal

jesus

fucking VAR, i hate that shit with passion

Don't hate Var, bro. Hate the ones that make the rules var applies to. The shit would be easily solved if the rules would state that offside counts where the legs are, not any part of the body.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Don't hate Var, bro. Hate the ones that make the rules var applies to. The shit would be easily solved if the rules would state that offside counts where the legs are, not any part of the body.
you and @Post Ironic mentioned that only the legs should count as offside.

my question then is what about headers?

say the striker's legs are level with the defenders, but his torso or head is offside position.

then what?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you and @Post Ironic mentioned that only the legs should count as offside.

my question then is what about headers?

say the striker's legs are level with the defenders, but his torso or head is offside position.

then what?
Then not offside. The old rule of giving the benefit of the doubt on close calls to the attacker, that would be replaced by making it so you could no longer be leaning offside. That would be the “attacking advantage.” Others have different opinions and that is fine, but I’m of the opinion that the clearest and easiest rule, and most conducive to quick checks and less interruptions would be basing it on foot position alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)