Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
goalies are overrated.

united won league with freaking Barthez in goal. barca won it with Valdes. city won with Hart
Everton won't win with Pickford.

I reckon I could have played in goal for that Barcelona team. BTW Barthez also won the World Cup and European Championship, he was a good keeper.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's just mistakes bro. it happenes to eveyr keeper. he will buff them out.

he is no barthez. barthez was constantly nervous.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
so Dembele is signing for MU. Considering it's such a toxic environment, I couldn't think of a worse transfer for both. He'll probably turn up late for the first training and the English' media will be all over it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cavani is a solid signing, with only 9m in wages to lose. They managed to negotiate a 1 year contract with option as well. Union have done some cheap business this time, it's a shame as I preferred the mancunts splashing heavy and failing. On the positive they forgot to strengthen their defence.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will earn 5.5m net over there. Hardly a huge payday compared to what he had at PSG and even what he would've had at Atletico and Benfica, but those fell apart.
News says 11m a year with bonus. You think they reporting gross? He was earning 10m net at PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)