Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
More Americanization of the PL is the best way to handle the situation by the owners. Mouth breather fans don’t realize what’s happening in front of their own eyes over the past 10 years

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I want to see Old Trafford burned down figuratively, not literally. But hey while you cunts are in there..

- - - Updated - - -

I love hearing the pundits say not a good look for English football. Brings a smile to my face.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
These fans literally look like the dumbest people on earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did the steward give the tard’s shoe back? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Soulsucker’s silence is deafening.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This rat-faced prick Gary Neville using his role on Sky Sports to rant his own personal grievances. I just can't take him seriously when he is a co-owner of Salford City.

He is still talking about those clubs "leaving their league" :sergio:

This protest isn't just about the Superleague, or even about it at all, United's local fans have long been aggrieved by the Glazers and how they run the club. Of course, they wouldn't care so much if they were winning things but they have been shit for a few years now. Liverpool fans are more calm because they have been winning things recently.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Hopefully they all missed the 1st 80 minutes
No, you got it all wrong. People love to watch two poor teams battling it out! Who want to watch messi vs mbappe every week? De paul vs dybala is what people want! Real people want to watch ppl like them, and dream of one day play the best, like inter, real, city and utd! Those fans are also the most valuable to have bc they buy all the random merc, like 90minutes bonbon ass tacling video and dybala hats. Today was a good day, and cl or no cl, we got 50m new fans who will secure or finance the next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)