Premier League 2019/20 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Newcastle are being taken over by what is basically the Saudi version of the guys from Qatar sports investment.

Looks like they want Allegri as the next manager.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It makes sense. They are the most moderately sized club in a bigger (shithole) city yet to be bought by rich foreign tycoon. I think the americans who bought Liverpool were looking at Newcastle too before buying Pool.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is he a douche? Because he doesn't want to save a few bucks for a billionaire who under-invested this whole time?

It's not footballer's responsibility, none of them should give up a cent other than for charity. Owners have enough to cover full wages for other staff.
idk just who he is generally that he is content to earn 350k per week while half ass it at a barely competitive Arsenal, his bitching about racism over the deserved criticism for erdogan support he just seems generally unappealing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There was a story about Youtube possibly doing a deal with BT and Sky to stream ALL remaining PL games free on their, but I'm not quite sure what will come of it.

Read an interview from Troy Deeney, aka Harvey Price in one of the papers today: https://www.football365.com/news/watford-captain-troy-deeney-love-drinking-fighting

Deeney admits "I used to be a right cunt".

Can I finish off the story for him? "I used to be a right cunt. I still am. But I used to be as well".

To be fair I enjoy seeing him score against Villa, being the bluenose wanker that he is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He only means the asshole berating, pushing and attacking his teammates if they dont pass his criteria. That part of jordan, keane was pretty much that all day as a leader. A demanding bully.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roy Keane was a bully in the same way Jordan could be, but had about a tenth of the natural talent.

Don't get me wrong, Roy Keane was actually underrated by some, who thought he was just a thug who went around kicking and intimidating people. He was one of the best passers of a ball in his prime, and many of them were dangerous passes forward. He could also run with the ball and got around the midfield. But there is no comparison to Jordan, who had all that fight plus all the talent and finesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)