Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
United fans are hilarious. They're on the brink of completely losing it as a club and their main concern is to find another sexy name manager who prefers 'offensive football'. :ok:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Man Utd should have gotten Conte when he was free tbh,
they should be trying to get max at all costs, but i don't see why he would go to that shit hole of a club, they need woodward gone and an actual manager to give them any hope

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Man Utd should have gotten Conte when he was free tbh,
they should be trying to get max at all costs, but i don't see why he would go to that shit hole of a club, they need woodward gone and an actual manager to give them any hope
Lets hope no one there is smart enough to contact Allegri; or that Max is not dumb enough to agree to it.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Lets hope no one there is smart enough to contact Allegri; or that Max is not dumb enough to agree to it.
There were rumors that he turned them down, i don't know how reliable but it makes sense
He would be perfect for them tbh, he's the type of manager that can build the team with what he hasat his disposal, hope he never goes there, would make my physically ill

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I have a feeling United will be midtable in November and they will reach out to Allegri.

Ole is on a cheap contract and they can definitely fund releasing him and Allegri has a reputation for dealing with the players he's given which seems like how the board in Manchester does their transfers.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I have a feeling United will be midtable in November and they will reach out to Allegri.

Ole is on a cheap contract and they can definitely fund releasing him and Allegri has a reputation for dealing with the players he's given which seems like how the board in Manchester does their transfers.
Don't think Allegri would accept tbh, he is taking the year off unless a big club sacks there manager, i could see him at Bayern or Madrid before seasons end

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Isnt he on 8m a year? Not exactly cheap

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
They were complaining their net spend was only 75 million.
Meanwhile at FC Plusvalenza......

- - - Updated - - -

The VAR implementation in the PL is a disaster.
I think they mean why Var isn't perfect, because if the referees doesn't card him with Var , then he obviously wouldn't card him without it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Var in general is a disaster, used incorrectly at the best of times and completely ignored when it was designed for such scenarios
I think var isn't a disaster. The ones that have to implement it are. Like last week with Fiore napoli , the referee should be suspended 10 matches for the mertens dive and at least 5 for the one in the var room.That should make them analyze things. How match did he get? 1 match for the referee and 0 for the one in the var room. That is a stupid joke and signal to the referees that stupid mistakes are not that dangerous for them how it should.
I guarantee that if you give him 10 matches next time he is going to overanalyze, because it is better to be safe than sorry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Liverpool the team to beat in Europe this year. Klopp is building a dynasty there.
Finally someone who shares my view!
I still expect City to win the EPL though..
Why Liverpool are the team to beat then?! They play with high level of intensity + they play good and fast football - Klopp understand today`s football and based his team based on that!
We can be even better as we have better players BUT we have to play like we did vs Napoli and never drop concentration (even if we take a comfortable lead) and... MDL must improve and fit our system.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Var in general is a disaster, used incorrectly at the best of times and completely ignored when it was designed for such scenarios
It’s not perfect but it’s definitely not a disaster. It’s an improvement that needs to get utilized better and it will over time

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
VAR is great in general. It has corrected so many obvious errors since it’s inception that the loss in the flow of the game is definitely worth it. Unfortunately it cannot compensate for incompetent refereeing completely and we some decisions like the Mertens penalty on a semi regular basis.
The PL’s insistence on not using video review for the on pitch referee is an absolute joke though. Makes VAR almost worthless in most situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)