Premier League 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Need to calibrate your TV, it's navy blue.

Which is a very odd choice of colour for an Arsenal kit, given than navy is a Spurs colour. Imagine us in red!?
True. It would have been odd to see you wearing the same color as Liverpool while losing the CL final to them.

Wouldn't that have been odd?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Need to calibrate your TV, it's navy blue.

Which is a very odd choice of colour for an Arsenal kit, given than navy is a Spurs colour. Imagine us in red!?
Dont have to imagine, we it had in the 2005-06 season and yeah it looked like shit.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
As each season passes you can see Poch becoming more and more irritated by stupid journalists and his responses becoming increasingly bizarre.

This from 2018/19:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...-and-train-analogy-ahead-of-inter-v-tottenham

- - - Updated - - -

Dont have to imagine, we it had in the 2005-06 season and yeah it looked like shit.
My avatar and post history might show I am not one of the ‘we’ not doing the imagining!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man Utd are constantly amusing. They can have literally one good match where they show a bit of attacking prowess and all you get is the media trying to blow smoke up your ass with "OGS, back to the good old days". They are a fucking million miles away from those days, or even being a good team, they need to stop selling that shit to the gullible fans, it's causing them mental illness, I swear. They can't see each win as the first step on their inevitable path to glory. Come back after 7 wins in a row or 30 points from 36, something credible.

Always nice to see them beaten in the last minute, even better against a struggling team who couldn't score a goal previously, but best of all it being an ex-Cov player. You also had Pogba losing the ball in midfield for their winner, and more crap keeping by De Gea. He is turning error-prone.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
It almost as if referees wants to get rid of the VAR system so they discredit it as hard as they can, they want me to believe that those 20 people in the London HQ were unable to see on 100 monitors that they use there that it was a blatant foul

- - - Updated - - -

20190826_081610.jpg

:sergio:

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As each season passes you can see Poch becoming more and more irritated by stupid journalists and his responses becoming increasingly bizarre.

This from 2018/19:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...-and-train-analogy-ahead-of-inter-v-tottenham

- - - Updated - - -

My avatar and post history might show I am not one of the ‘we’ not doing the imagining!
I think he just misunderstands the meaning of "experiment" and thinks the word only applies in science lol

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
So, Mike Dean really is an incompetent referee.

When asked about his decision to NOT give a penalty when Kane was felled. He says "he didn't know, couldn't see, that's what VAR is for." And VAR fails to give the penalty because the decision is not so stonewall that they do not want to over-rule the Ref's decision. So, um, Mike. That isn't what VAR is for then?

Idiot.

I swear he's still overcompensating for this ...

P.S. Also, we were dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)