Premier League 2019/20 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he just misunderstands the meaning of "experiment" and thinks the word only applies in science lol
That's exactly what it is. In English football terminology it's simply trying out a new players early season. But the guy is obviously irritated.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I didn't say he wasn't crap.
Generally plays okay when in an England shirt, and this is not the norm for things to be this way round.

Sure he is an absolute bell-end but his actual football product in the PL is more symptomatic of Utd's problems than of Lingaard's ability (or lack thereof).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juve overtake Union on instagram :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say he wasn't crap.
He is an utterly mediocre footballer. 0 goals and 0 assists in 17 out of the last 18 months.

- - - Updated - - -

He's basically Man Utds Padoin. Except that he plays 70% of games, gets paid £130k p/w, has a cringeworthy social media presence for such a limited player, and generally comes across as a bellend.
True, Padoin was a lovable guy. Lingard is just a repugnant goblin.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't agree, whenever he's on the pitch he seems very off, he can't press opponents, he can't find his position, he can't finish, he can't assists, he should have been sold long time ago
Enjoy this thread defending Lingard on the Union subreddit. That place is almost as delusional as rat cafe. :rofl:

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
How is this modern football's fault? Just because a club is old doesn't mean it shouldn't be punished for fucking up.
That's a rather narrow view.

The PL could be better sharing its riches with the lower leagues, the way we've allowed the FA Cup to die in favour of the 'top four trophy' and where the former was a considerable source of revenue for smaller clubs, local plastic fans supporting Man City etc. Not vetting owners properly to make sure they are suitably qualified (like they do in Financial Services). Perhaps the Council could have stepped in rather than wasting millions of local residents' money on useless crap etc, etc.

There are hundreds of ways this could have been avoided and the punishment does not fit the crime. It's akin to being executed for stealing a pencil.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This transfer ban might turn out to be quite a blessing for some Chelsea's academy youngsters.

Tammy Abraham, 4 goals so far in 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)