Premier League 2018/19 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't know why you guys just don't say what you actually think?

It's not as if some words written by a bloke in another continent, on an internet forum that isn't read by anyone actually participating in the Premier League, has any bearing at all on the outcome of any football results over here.
Just a reminder. This is where it all started going downhill for Tottenham :calmark:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Sarri: "I know very well Hazard is discussing with the club but I don't know anything else at the moment. I don't think he's decided if he wants to stay here or wants another experience at another club. A wonderful player but he's an individual player. "

Thoughts on Sarri's critical comments on you? Hazard: "It doesn't matter what the manager said. I don't care. I just play my football. I just want to do my best for this team."

Sarri :lol:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What an immature cunt stain this hazard
:agree:

Spent the early season bashing Conte and talking about how great it was to be coached by Sarri now. Immature and unprofessional twat. He did the same during the honeymoon period with Conte after Mourinho. Can't stand players like him and Pogba that blame everything on their manager when the slightest thing goes wrong.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Tottenham look much weaker this year. They need depth.
Perception ≠ Reality. We've more points this year than last.

And on depth. Yes. Having more quality players is always welcome. But the current situation is simply unprecedented - Son, Alli, Kane all out at the same time. If Liverpool lost all three of their front line it'd hit them just as hard as it's hit us.

Thanks god S.Korea just got knocked out. Son is back for the CL ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)