Premier League 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Post some quotes or links :weee:
You ask and I deliver.

On the match

"We are a laughing stock, we have been for years now, move on to the next match..."

"Outplayed by a championship team at home not expected to be promoted.

Embarrassing. Club is a joke."​

"What happens when we play Chelsea? City? Liverpool? Juve???

I'm bricking myself at the thought of Valencia to be honest, and we are only an Arnautovic brace away at the weekend from an absolute catastrophe..."

"Penalty shootout flattered us. We were dogshit in the second half."

On Phil Jones

On Mourinho

"Spent his time building a siege mentality, instead of building a trebuchet"

"Just get out. A complete and utter fraud."

"Quickly sack him please, he has lost it all. We could be in free fall soon"

"Never wanted him from day one. He is the anti Utd. Can't wait till he fecks off and the door slams shut on his portugese hair gel ass."

"Fire that clown"

"Lost to a manager who has less than 10 games under his belt and had Derby playing a certain way, at Old Trafford, this fraud needs to leave already."

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I was thinking about Fabregas. Watching him play these last years he seems so incredibly slow, when he runs it looks like Superman is holding him back - he's not going anywhere. He seems as agile as a turtle. Come to think of it... a turtle is fairly agile in water. Still slow, but more at peace, quicker and more responsive in its natural habitat. Maybe Fabregas needs to find his natural habitat? Is he a turtle? I do not know. But I've seen him stuff his face with grass once after a tackle. So I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)