Premier League 2018/19 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Pep got nothing on Liverpool. Klopp's is on beast mode only losing points to Sarribol. The bald fraud even lost points to a promoted team :lol: Imagine when they match a big team like Pool, Chelski or even Totenham :rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pep got nothing on Liverpool. Klopp's is on beast mode only losing points to Sarribol. The bald fraud even lost points to a promoted team :lol: Imagine when they match a big team like Pool, Chelski or even Totenham :rofl:
Nothing makes me happier than seeing that bald asshole lose. But I dunno, I can’t see Liverpool playing like this all season long. They’ll be burnt out. Klopp doesn’t understand game management.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pool and Chelsea will drop enough points against minnows, just wait. Pep will again have the most consistent team at the end of the year, which will do the trick.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Nothing makes me happier than seeing that bald asshole lose. But I dunno, I can’t see Liverpool playing like this all season long. They’ll be burnt out. Klopp doesn’t understand game management.
They have a lot more options this year, even with Ox down. Pep will drop his pants on the next league match at Anfield. And I will be here to enjoy it fully :rofl:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Salah not as good as last season. Pool third would be my guess unless Sarri burns his players out (you HAVE to rest players with the English calendar).

My bet remains untouched. Liverpool is more stronger and consistent this year. I am more worried about Bobby Firmino. He is the system, not Salah.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm sure he'll be given the Juve CL games to see if they can do something in at least 1 competition. The league title is well out if their hands this season already.

Mourinho has an issue there where he's looking for reactions as if he is dealing with a group of top players and experienced leaders. That United squad has very few of either, unlike the original Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid squads he had before his career took this nosedive.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen , do you still think Hazard is overrated?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't watched an EPL game in ages. I've seen him in CL last year and he did nothing to change my mind. Quite the contrary actually. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, because Zlatan was a great player who flopped on the big stage, and that could be the case with Hazard. Then again, Zlatan was singlehandedly winning domestic titles year after year.

I read though that he's doing great under Sarri. Mertens style. Good for him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm sure he'll be given the Juve CL games to see if they can do something in at least 1 competition. The league title is well out if their hands this season already.

Mourinho has an issue there where he's looking for reactions as if he is dealing with a group of top players and experienced leaders. That United squad has very few of either, unlike the original Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid squads he had before his career took this nosedive.
If they wait too long, they'll have no hope for 4th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)