Premier League 2018/19 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Whats with their italian lolzilian Emerson? And Zappacosta?
zappacosta was just subbed in. either i missed his name, or it was a sofascore bug. anyway, he's a player for the right side.

also, sarri is trying to get crosses onto higuain's head :baus: as far as i can remember, higgy only scored 2 or 3 headers while at juve...

- - - Updated - - -

bein speakers talking about sarri being "very-very stubborn".

good morning.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not the result but more so the manner
I don't like Sarri, but I kind of feel bad for him there. That locker room is a cancer. Guys like Hazard disgust me.

Chelsea should have given Hazard the boot last year, sold him to Madrid, and stuck with Conte, supported him properly in the mercato. 1 season removed from a 93 point title winning year. Still finished in 5th, and on 70 points, with cancers like that in the locker room, who wilt at the first sign of trouble.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't like Sarri, but I kind of feel bad for him there. That locker room is a cancer. Guys like Hazard disgust me.

Chelsea should have given Hazard the boot last year, sold him to Madrid, and stuck with Conte, supported him properly in the mercato. 1 season removed from a 93 point title winning year. Still finished in 5th, and on 70 points, with cancers like that in the locker room, who wilt at the first sign of trouble.
Chelsea have a toxic locker room. No coach is going to fix that, Abramovitch sacked too many coaches and now they know they can get their way by simply sulking and turn against the coach when the tide turns.

Their mentality is a big worry, so fragile. They're going the Arsenal road

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's not the result but more so the manner
plus their form

he clearly lost the team. he even admitted several times that he cannot motivate his players anymore. willian's recent comments about sarriball being too difficult says it all. an other month of misunderstanding between the coach and the player could end all of their hopes for cl classification.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
plus their form

he clearly lost the team. he even admitted several times that he cannot motivate his players anymore. willian's recent comments about sarriball being too difficult says it all. an other month of misunderstanding between the coach and the player could end all of their hopes for cl classification.
Willian is a piece of shit. That's not the type of things you say openly, and I also remember clearly the time when he covered up Conter with smileys to remove him from a picture because he was sulking

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I agree with you, except tonight hazard was the only one really trying :p Chelsea just looked out of ideas

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
zappacosta was just subbed in. either i missed his name, or it was a sofascore bug. anyway, he's a player for the right side.

also, sarri is trying to get crosses onto higuain's head :baus: as far as i can remember, higgy only scored 2 or 3 headers while at juve...

- - - Updated - - -

bein speakers talking about sarri being "very-very stubborn".

good morning.
I thought hes someone that plays both sides. I could swear i saw him on the left multiple times

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I was hesitatant to blame Sarri for Chelsea’s recent failures, but no more.
He keeps playing the same formation, with the same players. No variation, no rotation, no picking players based on form.
He is clueless when his team concedes first, he had the same problem at Napoli.
Also :sergio: at the idiots insulting Jorginho. They’ll never understand what a registra is or does. Chelsea’s midfield is horribly imbalanced and their defense is shockingly inept. Of course putting two or three players on Jorginho is going to suffocate them and induce errors. Even Pirlo would have struggled to play alongside these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)