Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a top player now on what he is asked to perform, don't think he cares you don't recognize him. He was one for Roma last season in significant fashion (19 goals 13 assists) and he is already scoring as much as he did whole last right now.

Recognize game when you see it. This guys game evolved since he scattered hare approach since he left Chelsea. No longer a winger that hugs the line and makes senseless runs only. His impact in final third has improved for every season since Fiorentina, he gets to chances much more due to his skillset but more importantly becoming less wasteful as he used to be and more in tuned predator of a finisher.

But I don't expect a forum who think Cuadrado is anywhere close to this guy's impact to give him his fair dues.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Cuadrado is obviously not better. Shouldn’t even start here. I haven’t watched Liverpool and that’s why I asked. As he played at Roma, he looked exactly like someone who would thrive under a coach like Klopp and in a league like the EPL. But I really don’t rate Liverpool that much. They’ll be battling for fourth place again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cuadrado is obviously not better. Shouldn’t even start here. I haven’t watched Liverpool and that’s why I asked. As he played at Roma, he looked exactly like someone who would thrive under a coach like Klopp and in a league like the EPL. But I really don’t rate Liverpool that much. They’ll be battling for fourth place again.
I watched 4 games, they are a flawed team, fun but flawed and limited in quality and tactical approach. Salah and Coutinho are too good for this team (Mane too if he keeps his senses).

And yeah like Morata Salah is someone who thrives on counter and space, and he gets that in abundance (and unlike, Morata he has an attacking coach and more clinical eye for goal). But at this rate no one remotely expected this from him, he is far away player of the year there.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I watched 4 games, they are a flawed team, fun but flawed and limited in quality and tactical approach. Salah and Coutinho are too good for this team (Mane too if he keeps his senses).

And yeah like Morata Salah is someone who thrives on counter and space, and he gets that in abundance (and unlike, Morata he has an attacking coach and more clinical eye for goal). But at this rate no one remotely expected this from him, he is far away player of the year there.

Yeah. I have seen some of his goals and it looks like he improved his end game. At Roma he would - at moments - look like Maradona only to completely fuck up the end.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Said every Monday night quarterback with no responsibility. And let's wait till the season is over. Dybala went from hero to zero in only two months.
how long should we wait though? we saw him here for 2 seasons, we saw him last season at Real, and we see him now. hes creating crucial goals wherever he plays, its not like hes someone like Kean who we should wait to see if hes good or not

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
how long should we wait though? we saw him here for 2 seasons, we saw him last season at Real, and we see him now. hes creating crucial goals wherever he plays, its not like hes someone like Kean who we should wait to see if hes good or not
We saw him here for two seasons not scoring much. He was amazing in the CL, but pretty meh in Serie A. At that time, it surely was too much of a gamble considering his performances. I actually wanted the club to buy him, but most certainly understood why they wouldn't pay. And remember. A lot happened to the price of the market post Morata's return to Real.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Judging him after he left us shouldn't even be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)