Premier League 2017/18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck Pogba but he just owned the shit of Koscielny

- - - Updated - - -

I started watching from the last 10 mins. Honestly Arsenal look pretty damn good going forward and they have a good front line in Sanchez, Ozil, and Lacazette. Is their defense and midfield just shit or what?
defense is definitely shit

May 23, 2013
Arsena were literally ass pounding Manure. But my goodness their defense is trash.

- - - Updated - - -

We would destroy either of these teams no doubt. Hope we draw Man Ure in the round of 16

- - - Updated - - -

Also De Gea is the best keepr in the world not named Buffon for sure

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea Arsenal finally turn up against good opposition for once and get completely cucked by De Gea :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba sent off. out against City now

May 23, 2013
lol Arsenal from the coach, to the players, to the fans have to be the most mentaly weak team i have ever seen. Man Utd down to 10 and they are playing with no urgency at all while the fans are compleetly quite.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42219327

Asked if he helped to "script" the game, he replied: "I helped the game. I certainly benefited the game by my style of refereeing.

"Some referees would have played by the book; Tottenham would have been down to seven or eight players and probably lost and they would've been looking for an excuse.

"But I didn't give them an excuse, because my gameplan was: Let them lose the title."
:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)