Premier League 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't think its just PL. Salah has learned how to finish now, he has end product instead of just timed runs and pace.
Some around here were saying that Cuadrado is better :lol:

The boi had killer stats in Serie A and is doing even better in the EPL. But he is cheaper than Oxlade Chamberlain so you never know.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Give Cuads the freedom to stay up front and watch his stats improve, tell salah to defend like Cuads and watch him become useless.

Cuads is more of a complete player for sure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Some around here were saying that Cuadrado is better :lol:

The boi had killer stats in Serie A and is doing even better in the EPL. But he is cheaper than Oxlade Chamberlain so you never know.
lol what? dont tell me someone rates Ox above Salah? i wouldnt even take that bloke over Iago Falque

- - - Updated - - -

Give Cuads the freedom to stay up front and watch his stats improve, tell salah to defend like Cuads and watch him become useless.
rating players, especially ones that have very different roles on their teams, based on stats is too simplistic anyway. id still take Cuadrado over Salah, even if Salah has proved himself as a great inside forward last 2-3 seasons

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol what? dont tell me someone rates Ox above Salah? i wouldnt even take that bloke over Iago Falque

- - - Updated - - -

rating players, especially ones that have very different roles on their teams, based on stats is too simplistic anyway. id still take Cuadrado over Salah, even if Salah has proved himself as a great inside forward last 2-3 seasons
Doesnt he earn less than the OX?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
no way. i want to hear it from @Fr3sh himself
These guys :rolleyes:

I never praised Oxdale Chamberlain, yet alone compared him to Salah. Also Cuads>>>>>Salah is not even fair.

I said I like Pereyra more then Dybala, I wouldn't miss Paulo if he left, but I miss Pereyra. Doesn't mean Pereyra is better then Dybala. I like Martin more then I ever liked Bonucci, but to say Martin is better then skinny legs, I never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)