Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Eto'o was a beast, and so was Maicon.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern fielding a guy like Van Buyten in a CL final though :lol: @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=20418" target="_blank">BayernFan</a>
Yeah it was crazy, still not fully understanding how we managed to get to a CL final with Van Buyten and Demichiles in the defence :lol: And we got rid of Lucio who was a beast for us :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Still trashed us in the group

8-decembre-2009-juventus-turin-bayern-munich-1-4-la-juve-est-fessee_5381_w460.jpg
Yeah still remember both games :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Ban! @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=2046" target="_blank">Mark</a>
Then this happened :sad: :lol:

That Inter squad was quite good, and our defence was really shit expect for Lahm. Definitely better than us at that certain time. Dont know if the outcome would have been different with Ribery in the final though :boh:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah, I dont think he would. Ribery at that time was one of the best players in the world.
And Maicon one of the best, if not the best RB at that time. He didn't last very long, but he's been a complete beast for a short period of time. Would physically abuse the french gnome til he freaks out and walks off with a stupid red.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
And Maicon one of the best, if not the best RB at that time. He didn't last very long, but he's been a complete beast for a short period of time. Would physically abuse the french gnome til he freaks out and walks off with a stupid red.
Wouldnt even surprise me :p Ribery and his temper.. Hope he is gone at the end of this season.

He was a great player in his prime, one of the very best, but its time to go. To me it was even a year to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)