Premier League 2017/18 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Draw was enough to advance. And we were at home. :sergio:Ferrara.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you call the demotion then?

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think of it we been Bayern bitches since Capello left.

Ferrara 1:4
Conte 0:2 ; 0:2
Evra 2:4

Kind of makes me want to face Bayern IF we advance. Or not? :shifty:
After the demotion we didnt do too bad under Ranieri and when Ferrara was signed we were excited and had made what looked like good signings. That Bayern game broke us and deleted everything good we did since the demotion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Eto'o was a beast, and so was Maicon.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern fielding a guy like Van Buyten in a CL final though :lol: @BayernFan
That Inter squad was world class in every position to be fair except maybe stankovic.

They also had Mourinho at his all time best before Madrid broke his spirit. I was so jealous of this Inter.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
United definitely have an outside shot at CL title, compared to recent years they're doing solid in the league and Mourinho has a wealth of CL experience. And it's the 2nd Mourinho season, at all his clubs his 2nd season has been the most successful.

I'd sort clubs capable of winning CL this season in three buckets:
Barca/City
Juve/Real/Bayern/PSG
Chelsea/United/Roma

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Roma :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That Inter squad was world class in every position to be fair except maybe stankovic.

They also had Mourinho at his all time best before Madrid broke his spirit. I was so jealous of this Inter.
Never considered Chivu some elite and he was their starting lb.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
United definitely have an outside shot at CL title, compared to recent years they're doing solid in the league and Mourinho has a wealth of CL experience. And it's the 2nd Mourinho season, at all his clubs his 2nd season has been the most successful.

Barca/City
Juve/Real/Bayern/PSG
Chelsea/United/Roma
If MU win CL before us, I will kill myself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Roma :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Never considered Chivu some elite and he was their starting lb.
Don't you think they have some outside chance to win the CL, like 0.2%? :p They have a good chance to get past Shakhtar and if they get a relatively easy draw in 1/4 finals like the winner of Porto/Pool or United/Sevilla they'd only have to perform a miracle in 3 games - the semi's and the final, in which a major incident could weigh the odds in their favor and many of the strong sides would get eliminated in other matchups. Chelsea 2012 did it with a rookie coach and I don't think there are unbeatable alien sides in Europe this year similarly to 11/12 campaign, it's super unlikely, but not impossible

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Barca/City
Juve/Real/Bayern/PSG
Chelsea/United/Roma
Roma :lol: Good one.

- - - Updated - - -

If MU win CL before us, I will kill myself.
They will [most likely].

So see ya

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Barca/City
Juve/Real/Bayern/PSG
Chelsea/United/Roma
Get off the City hype train.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This season?

Barca

All the other usual suspects.
For me it's not so straight forward, City had super easy 1/8 draw, Barca will have a real fight against Conte. If I had to choose an opponent for Juve I'd pick City over Barca, but if I had to predict a winner in City vs Barca, I'd go with Pep. I'd say those 2 are ahead of everyone, City are more dangerous in attack, Barca seem very solid overall, we managed 0 goals against them in 2 games. PSG and Real are both on the edge after the draw, while Bayern and Juve haven't gotten out of 2nd gear all season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For me it's not so straight forward, City had a piss poor 1/8 draw, Barca will have a real fight against Conte. If I had to choose an opponent for Juve I'd pick City over Barca, but if I had to predict a winner in City vs Barca, I'd go with Pep. I'd say those 2 are ahead of everyone, City are more dangerous in attack, Barca seem very solid overall, we managed 0 goals against them in 2 games.
I don't see it. They (Chelsea) are in for a beating imo.

And you said it yourself. Barca is pretty balanced. I can't see them losing against Pep's hopelessly unbalanced City. In fact i see City losing against every top team, from Bayern to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)