Premier League 2017/18 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I cant stand Aubameyang
lol because he scored so many on you guys, i wish he beat you guys in that all german final

- - - Updated - - -

funny thing is VAR had ruled out a west brom goal in the first half which would have made it 3-1 a few mins later VAR gives loserpool a pen for what looked like simulation from salah, firmino missing the resulting penalty :lol:
like niggas say when playing street ball, ball never lies

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He didnt score that many against us really - and he didnt play in Dortmund in that season as well :p

I just dislike him.
I'm not a big fan either, I prefer traditional #9's that are abusive as fuck like Lewa, Mandzo and Cavani. It's just that in this current squad Aubameyang would be really really really good for us

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm not a big fan either, I prefer traditional #9's that are abusive as $#@! like Lewa, Mandzo and Cavani. It's just that in this current squad Aubameyang would be really really really good for us
He is a fine striker, but nothing more imo really. Apparantly Real Madrid also lost their interest in him. Him so close to Arsenal shows quite well he is not a a striker for the biggest clubs :p

May 23, 2013
he is not that great. Most of those goals are tap ins. He is perfectly suited for a team like Dortmund and Arsenal
If you are criticizing him for scoring 40 goals that are tap ins on an average team like Dortmund, what are your thoughts on Ronaldo who has been doing the same at a far superior Madrid?

- - - Updated - - -

He really made a name of himself playing as a #9. Reus was the left winger and Mktherian the right winger. He really didn't make much impact as a winger at Dortmund. He had 14 goals in 46 games in his first season. Once Tuchel, one of the smartest coaches imo, switched him to a #9 he became the gem he is today with two consecutive 40 goals seasons.
Oh no doubt he is better as a striker, but where do u play Laca if he were at striker.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol because he scored so many on you guys, i wish he beat you guys in that all german final

- - - Updated - - -

like niggas say when playing street ball, ball never lies

- - - Updated - - -

You must have not liked Inzaghi then.
ofcourse

- - - Updated - - -

If you are criticizing him for scoring 40 goals that are tap ins on an average team like Dortmund, what are your thoughts on Ronaldo who has been doing the same at a far superior Madrid?
::lol3::

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

ofcourse

- - - Updated - - -

::lol3::
Milan fucked us over many times in the mid 00’s. They had a great team back then. No wonder they went to 3 CL finals in those years

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no doubt he is better as a striker, but where do u play Laca if he were at striker.
You cant compare Aubameyang to Ronaldo lol. Ronaldo is not my cup of tea, but overall they are miles apart. the last couple of years Ronaldo lost his ability to do anything creative with the ball though.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Arsenal fans :touched::rofl: @DAiDEViL

"What about aubameyang bavarians and u are so jealous of him. Lewa and auba is equal in goalscoring but media is biased so lewa got more praise"

"What u wanna say about arsenal listen bro arsenal is ten times better than ur club and we are in the top 5 club finacially, revenue wise fanbase wise and financially mancity is better than us and so called big club in bankcrupt and have loans on them and in fact we dont win big tropies and imagine we start to win big tropies . In between 2000 to 2006 bayern type of club is afraid of us and i will bet with u when we will met bayern munich next time we will beat u and if u wanna my contact number than i will give u"

"Go on google amd check it about fans and i am pretty sure bayern munich fans are mutant and cretin and with no research they all bark non stop and about cl even porto celtic nottingham forest ajax psv redstar belegrade steaua bucuresti win it so they are big clubs and the answer is big "NO" and bundesliga is oneway race either bayern wonit or other team lose it and in england every team have a potential to beat top teams and here schedule is so tight that players injured themselves and name one player in ur swuad who is more talented and skilled than mesut ozil and jack wilshire and listen go and check it on google about most finacial secured clubs on google and yes this year u have more revenue than us and many times we have more than u but our market value is always more than ur club"

The delusion is stronger than ever in this one. Even had to read it over and over again for it to make just a little sense. :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Arsenal fans :touched::rofl: @DAiDEViL

"What about aubameyang bavarians and u are so jealous of him. Lewa and auba is equal in goalscoring but media is biased so lewa got more praise"

"What u wanna say about arsenal listen bro arsenal is ten times better than ur club and we are in the top 5 club finacially, revenue wise fanbase wise and financially mancity is better than us and so called big club in bankcrupt and have loans on them and in fact we dont win big tropies and imagine we start to win big tropies . In between 2000 to 2006 bayern type of club is afraid of us and i will bet with u when we will met bayern munich next time we will beat u and if u wanna my contact number than i will give u"

"Go on google amd check it about fans and i am pretty sure bayern munich fans are mutant and cretin and with no research they all bark non stop and about cl even porto celtic nottingham forest ajax psv redstar belegrade steaua bucuresti win it so they are big clubs and the answer is big "NO" and bundesliga is oneway race either bayern wonit or other team lose it and in england every team have a potential to beat top teams and here schedule is so tight that players injured themselves and name one player in ur swuad who is more talented and skilled than mesut ozil and jack wilshire and listen go and check it on google about most finacial secured clubs on google and yes this year u have more revenue than us and many times we have more than u but our market value is always more than ur club"

The delusion is stronger than ever in this one. Even had to read it over and over again for it to make just a little sense. :lol:
Don't know who's the dumbest? The one who wrote it or the one who took it serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)