Premier League 2017/18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This reminds me of the time @lgorTudor created a bayernzone account for me :touched:

Fragile souls.
did you ever post? i bet you were banned for spamming Vidal thread all the time lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t care enough about Liverpool to post.

I have sometimes used them as a counterexample when people claim that we don’t have good enough footballers to play attacking football. I guess that offended some people :touched:
come on, who are you trying to fool?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mourinho moaning that 300 mill spent was not enough... hahaha I bet this prick can't wait to move to psg for easy success just as he thought he would achieve at Utd. Spent near enough 70 mill on the likes of Baily and lindelof and both have been awful.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not by far at all. Their attack on paper is about as good as Chelsea United or Liverpool (this season). Chelsea lack depth but the starting 11 is really close in quality to City's. UTD have about the same quality in the starting 11 and about the same depth or slightly less. Liverpool have no depth and not a single good defensive player.

Does he have a squad to be strongest in the EPL yes. But to completely obliterate them with this massive gap? Hell no.

His squad is not substantially better than the rest the way Bayern's squad is much superior to Dortmund's or Juve to Roma/Napoli. But he is now making them feel like the Dortmunds & Romas of the world. Mind you, these are all top coaches too.
City's attack is clearly superior to United's or Chelsea's.

Utd has Lukaku, who may or may not be WC based on your definition, a 36 yo Ibra getting back in shape after a ligament injury, and who else?

Chelsea has Hazard and Morata, who missed a chunk of the season due to injuries, and who else? That high a mark for Willian and Pedro, really? :D

City also has better backups than useless Batshuayi. or Lingard or overrated Martial.

Same is true for midfield, and here, Liverpool is included.

I don't know how you're even comparing them.

City is the only genuinely top CL contender level EPL club frpm the last few yrs. That's due to both the squad City has AND Pep's coaching.

No other team has had a top-team level squad in EPL lately till now. One coach stepped up, did well, and took advantage of the mediocrity each season and dominated the league (for Leicester, dominated by their standards). Ranieri two years ago, Conte last season, Pep this season. Diff now is Pep also has a great squad, hence even bigger domination.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Are you a closet Spurs fan by any chance?

always wanted to see them win the title but they're too soft

- - - Updated - - -

that trashing vs inda made me like them

- - - Updated - - -

then they did what spurs do
collapse

- - - Updated - - -

then this glorious man killed them for good :touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
City's attack is clearly superior to United's or Chelsea's.

Utd has Lukaku, who may or may not be WC based on your definition, a 36 yo Ibra getting back in shape after a ligament injury, and who else?

Chelsea has Hazard and Morata, who missed a chunk of the season due to injuries, and who else? That high a mark for Willian and Pedro, really? :D

City also has better backups than useless Batshuayi. or Lingard or overrated Martial.

Same is true for midfield, and here, Liverpool is included.

I don't know how you're even comparing them.

City is the only genuinely top CL contender level EPL club frpm the last few yrs. That's due to both the squad City has AND Pep's coaching.

No other team has had a top-team level squad in EPL lately till now. One coach stepped up, did well, and took advantage of the mediocrity each season and dominated the league (for Leicester, dominated by their standards). Ranieri two years ago, Conte last season, Pep this season. Diff now is Pep also has a great squad, hence even bigger domination.
ST: Aguero/Jesus > Lukaku/Ibra > Morata/ Batshuayi. Slight City advantage.
Wingers: Hazard/Willian/Pedro >> Sane/Sterling/Bernardo Silva = Mata/Rashford/Martial. Clear Chelsea advantage. None of the UTD or City wingers would start for Chelsea.
CAM: KDB/David Silva >> Mikitarian. Clear City advantage.
CM/DM: Pogba/Matic > Fabergas/Kante > Fernandinho/Gundogan. Slight UTD advantage.
Defense: All shit. Azpiliqueta is the only good defender in this league.
GK: De Gea > Courtois > Ederson. Slight UTD advantage.

Thats my reading of it.

Watch UTD grab Sanchez and Ozil from Arsenal and then become the clear favorites on paper.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
balemad.jpg

always wanted to see them win the title but they're too soft

- - - Updated - - -

that trashing vs inda made me like them

- - - Updated - - -

then they did what spurs do
collapse

- - - Updated - - -

then this glorious man killed them for good :touched:

1619449_w2.jpg
It doesent get better than this:

Schalke beat Inda in the UEFA Cup final

Trash them away and home

Schalke fans giving Raul the respect he never really got in Madrid :heart:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
much competitive league

- - - Updated - - -

You would not want Kane here? A WC striker that is 24 years old? Tell the truth. I'd swap Higuain+Dybala for Harry Kane + Heun Min Son, if I could I'd do Higuain+Dybala+80mil for Kane+Son+Ali :tuttosport::tuttosport:
Smoking again I see...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can barely think of a coach I'd least like to have here than Mourinho. I mean of the notable ones. I'd even prefer a mid-table Italian with the right qualities.

He's a moaning fucking bitch these days, absolutely pathetic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even the moaning isn't distracting the press from putting pressure on his team now. He's been found out every which way possible.

Now he's at a billion dollar Manchester United complaining he wont win anything cause hes not at a 2 billion dollar manchester city :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)