Premier League 2017/18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
At least they didn't win. But that jinxing here is hillarious. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Harry Kane - what would you think if this scenario happens (although I prefer we stay with Dybala)
Dybala sold for 120-150M
Kane to Juve 100M

I always rated Kane and not because his goal scoring record but because he is a fantastic player
I would stop watching Juve :inter:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This team is 6th in the PL :lol:
much competitive league

- - - Updated - - -

At least they didn't win. But that jinxing here is hillarious. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I would stop watching Juve :inter:
You would not want Kane here? A WC striker that is 24 years old? Tell the truth. I'd swap Higuain+Dybala for Harry Kane + Heun Min Son, if I could I'd do Higuain+Dybala+80mil for Kane+Son+Ali :tuttosport::tuttosport:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Harry Kane - what would you think if this scenario happens (although I prefer we stay with Dybala)
Dybala sold for 120-150M
Kane to Juve 100M

I always rated Kane and not because his goal scoring record but because he is a fantastic player

When you say 120-150M you mean 50-70M and when you say Kane you mean Sandro Wagner and when you say 100M you mean 40M, right? :baus:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
It's almost like not selling a player against their will does not cause them to play like Padoin the following season.
You dont like Allegri, Marotta, the club ownership, the club philosophy of playing or doing business

You are a fan of Klopp, attacking with fancy players, liverpool management for not selling coutinho etc.

May I suggest you go support liverpool instead?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You dont like Allegri, Marotta, the club ownership, the club philosophy of playing or doing business

You are a fan of Klopp, attacking with fancy players, liverpool management for not selling coutinho etc.

Mainly because of the players. I loved Nedved, ADP, Davids, Trez, Buffon, Pirlo and I now love Dybala, Pjanic, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barza, Berna...

I don’t hate Allegri or Marrotta, I just criticize some of their decisions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

it wont come from alone though. he needs someone thats gonna give him a push in the right direction, a guidance so to say. right now hes living a lie and wont admit it to himself. we as a community must make sure he sees within his heart and realizes what he was seeking his whole life, to get out of the caterpillar thats been hindering him and become the butterfly that he deserves to be.

so ive decided to take the task of helping our dear friend @Nedved96 out upon me. ive made him an account on the Liverpool forums, in hope its gonna be the stepping stone for him to rethink his current journey and chase some new goals, the little push he needs thats gonna make him truly happy. and @Nedved96 my brother, you dont need to feel pressured at all, we merely want you to pay them a visit, try something new, see if you are gonna like it there. this is a turning point in your life, take your time and make the right decision.

now go and dont look back - http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/index.php, youll receive your new username and password with my next private message. cheers brother

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
it wont come from alone though. he needs someone thats gonna give him a push in the right direction, a guidance so to say. right now hes living a lie and wont admit it to himself. we as a community must make sure he sees within his heart and realizes what he was seeking his whole life, to get out of the caterpillar thats been hindering him and become the butterfly that he deserves to be.

so ive decided to take the task of helping our dear friend @Nedved96 out upon me. ive made him an account on the Liverpool forums, in hope its gonna be the stepping stone for him to rethink his current journey and chase some new goals, the little push he needs thats gonna make him truly happy. and @Nedved96 my brother, you dont need to feel pressured at all, we merely want you to pay them a visit, try something new, see if you are gonna like it there. this is a turning point in your life, take your time and make the right decision.

now go and dont look back - http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/index.php, youll receive your new username and password with my next private message. cheers brother
This reminds me of the time @lgorTudor created a bayernzone account for me :touched:

You’ve actually made me an account :lol:

I guess some just can’t stand any criticism.
Fragile souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)