Premier League 2017/18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You just love to constantly repeat the same shit, don't you? Would you please remind us what players Juve cannot afford and to which English clubs they are headed? We haven't read about this enough.

Tottenham is a joke compared to Juventus.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Nah you're just an ignorant mug. Take a look at the latest Deloitte Money league figures before jumping at people's posts.

Dont come back with retarded responses comparing the stature of the two teams because that's not what the discussion was/is about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nah you're just an ignorant mug. Take a look at the latest Deloitte Money league figures before jumping at people's posts.

Dont come back with retarded responses comparing the stature of the two teams because that's not what the discussion was/is about.
It's enough for me to take a look at Deloitte's once a year, you don't need to constantly repeat its findings or stating the things that are obvious over and over again. This is a Juventus forum and constant diminishing our club and bpl balls licking should not be welcomed. And don't call me a mug fanboy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck the EPL. We need to find new revenue streams. Soon enough we'll be languishing behind the likes of West Ham financially :sigh:

Italy is such a regressive cesspool. Build new stadia and get better TV deals. Improve your end product ffs!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's enough for me to take a look at Deloitte's once a year, you don't need to constantly repeat its findings or stating the things that are obvious over and over again. This is a Juventus forum and constant diminishing our club and bpl balls licking should not be welcomed. And don't call me a mug fanboy.

Diminishing lol. Grow a pair. This is hardly diminishing. This is reality we may have to deal with in the future. Me mentioning it doesnt make me an 'ass-licker' . You're going to tell me what to post and what not to ? What are you , an ultra ? Lol. If you dont like it, dont read it. Don't know why I'm bothering replying to a racist douchebag like you anyway. Go bitch about Arabic 'criminals' some more lol.

Blocked

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Diminishing lol. Grow a pair. This is hardly diminishing. This is reality we may have to deal with in the future. Me mentioning it doesnt make me an 'ass-licker' . You're going to tell me what to post and what not ? What are you , an ultra ? Lol. If you dont like it, dont read it. Don't know why I'm bothering replying to a racist douchebag like you anyway. Go bitch about Arabic 'criminals' some more lol.
You really are retarded. Just mind you that you started the insults. Do us a favor and go support your beloved bpl and save us reading your bs opinions. Create an account on whatever forum and brag about your team's revenue there. At least I'm attending games instead of just posting bs from your rickshaw. So just shut up and go back to work because people are waiting for their Uber Eats.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Back in 2008

Wenger Wants Points Change

Arsene Wenger has revealed he would like to see a change to the Premier League points system in an attempt to reward attacking football. For him, the differences in the goals scored and goals conceded column could be used to award bonus points...

The Gunners were largely viewed as the most attractive footballing side in the Premier League last season. Yet despite this, they finished the season without a trophy and could only manage third place in the league.

However Wenger has now admitted he would like to see teams rewarded for their attacking exploits with bonus points being awarded for goals scored. He said: “I can see a system working whereby the difference between goals scored and conceded earns you extra points.”

The Arsenal manager went on to explain his point further by saying: “That would mean that, if a team was leading 3-0, they would still be encouraged to go on and try to score more goals in case their opponent pulled one back, and it would encourage the losing team to try to close the gap.”

Certainly such as system would favour Wenger’s side who finished the season as the second highest scorers in the division, behind champions Manchester United, with 74 goals.

However Wenger also declared that he thought such a system would minimise defensive play and encourage teams to score as many goals as possible. He said: “It would stop a team who was leading one or two nil from sitting on their lead.”

The Frenchman also explained it would be a better system that another one recently experimented with in France: “That would be better than just awarding a team a bonus for scoring a certain number of goals - they tried it in France whereby teams who scored three goals earned an extra point, but it didn't work.”

He finished off by saying that it could only enhance the Premier League. He said: “This way the game would become more exciting and I feel the leading clubs have a responsibility to play positive football.”

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
congrats @Fred, you celebrating today? :D
Even though this should have happened years ago, and its definitely good for Arsenal, it still is difficult to take, I grew up with Arsene as manager. Somehow it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would when I always wanted this to happen. Also it doesn't help that I don't trust our management to hire a good replacement anyway. I just hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)