Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you'd rather swap for Delle? I like Delle a lot too, but de Bruyne is miles ahead atm, maybe we get both?
One is a faggot, and the other an ugly troll. I like De Bruyne, but I won't swap Dybala for either of those faggots. When you come to Thailand, I'll have a 6"3 Ladyboy with a Godzilla sized dong plow you while you're high for even suggesting such preposterous BS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One is a faggot, and the other an ugly troll. I like De Bruyne, but I won't swap Dybala for either of those faggots. When you come to Thailand, I'll have a 6"3 Ladyboy with a Godzilla sized dong plow you while you're high for even suggesting such preposterous BS.
The future is in England and Belgium, Italy and Argentina are depleted of talent, except Berna, Ruru, Pereyra and MdS of course.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:baus: :tup: As always, your exceptional eye for talent knows no bounds.

In other news, Canada lost to Germany, fucking Germany, in ice hockey :howler:
TBH, I don't care for hockey, but I do enjoy watching female curling :tuttosport: all dat ass :tuttosport:
Only time I care for hockey is when Edmonton is going in far, but I want them to pull a Juve, go to final and get crunched, so I can witness a riot, I missed the last one in 06 :sad: I wasn't in this shithole yet

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
just think about it, Wigan played against literally the same man city side last week and not only kept a clean sheet but won as well... arsenal however :lol: I bet they cant wait to face city again on Thursday
Wenger did an Allegri

Parked the bus

Nobody got forward to counter attack

Aubameyang was isolated on his own

Arsenal were not aggressive with their pressing

Too deep to do anything with the ball when they won it back

Men vs Boys and it was so easy for City

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wenger did an Allegri

Parked the bus

Nobody got forward to counter attack

Aubameyang was isolated on his own

Arsenal were not aggressive with their pressing

Too deep to do anything with the ball when they won it back

Men vs Boys and it was so easy for City
Unfortunately for some of us, your posts and comparisons are still nothing short of delusional and a disgrace to this forum all together, simply unworthy of a proper argument or response.

Congratulations. :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What the hell is up with Hazard's voice? :shifty:

I'm not sure if it's his real voice (can't watch the video with audio at work), but Hazard's voice has always been pretty weird. I've also never seen him give a serious interview. Everything he says is tongue in cheek. Most of the time he can't even say the things he says with a straight face. Usually bursts into laughter two or three questions in.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm mad jelly. i want kevin de bruyne. one of the best players this season. brilliant.

I don't see it.

I mean, he's great and all. Sure has an eye for the assist.

But there are so many games in which he plays so poorly. Especially when he's man marked.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Its just very unmasculine. Sounds like a woman who started taking testosterone or something

He's very Frenchie.

His voice doesn't correspond with his body either. When you watch him in the stadium the dude has got legs the size of tree trunks. Yet somehow he's still got that voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)