Post That Picture 3.0 (7 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Keep posting :D

The same here: similar friends, but when I need to solve some serious problem, I choose someone, who thinks differently: only those people can give you "different light" on your problem, they can show you the side of problem, you would never think about it yourself. Suddenly everything may be looking differently and I like it, cause sometimes I'm too focused on one side of my problem.

Apart from amazed, sometimes I'm shocked, how they think :D
:D

Same with me. My best friend has kind of my same interests but she thinks very differently than me. Ive been shocked a lot of times when she says what she would do in a certain situation, and I just think "whoa, that didnt even cross my mind!"

I want to marry someone different than me so that way I know we'll fight a lot but at least I wont be bored ever :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
its all up to experiences, now generally speaking experience is different at different age groups. one or two special cases dont prove anything. i am not saying that we should not give a chance to people younger/older than us but that we should not expect a lot from it (the chance)
Wisdom of the evening, and when I think about some event from my life, it seems that I was wrong all time now :D cause age matters.
It doesnt for me, but it does for the other people I know.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

:D

Same with me. My best friend has kind of my same interests but she thinks very differently than me. Ive been shocked a lot of times when she says what she would do in a certain situation, and I just think "whoa, that didnt even cross my mind!"

I want to marry someone different than me so that way I know we'll fight a lot but at least I wont be bored ever :D

Finally you will be bored with fights :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Wisdom of the evening, and when I think about some event from my life, it seems that I was wrong all time now :D cause age matters.
It doesnt for me, but it does for the other people I know.
age doesnt matter for me either, but they want me to matter, and they will look at me wrongly if i dont pretend it matters

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

age doesnt matter for me either, but they want me to matter, and they will look at me wrongly if i dont pretend it matters

Ah, right, I know exactly this feeling. Luckily I can be deaf to what they say and blind to how they look at me.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Is that a bad subject?

What you said before about keeping an open mind, that really shows, you are a lot more open minded (from what shows on the outside anyway) than most people. Which is something I have no relation to, I'm not that way at all, there are times when I'm open to input but for the most part I'm dead confident about doing it my way,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)