Post That Picture 3.0 (6 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Majed..

I want you to take note of something

I could tell you are steaming and/or annoyed because you want the last word and are trying to tell Fabiana you were not wrong, right, etc. WHATEVER

Just imagine how it would feel like if I stuck my nose in this and scolded you...

You know how I feel now when you go around "sniffin"

Thank you
Great observation. I'm sure nobody else could tell that i'm annoyed.
Yes Nick. I am a bit annoyed because this petty matter has grown from a little chat and question answering into a lengthy and unconstructive pile of garbage. Not exactly my preferred style of communicating here.

I don't know Nick.... It's tough to image that scenario. Give me something more worldy possible to imagine. I'm just kidding, it is possible, but my imagination is quite poor, so better yet, give me something that has already happened.

If you really want to swim in this pile of garbage, go right ahead. You'll be alone though. I have nothing more to say to Fabi about this. She obviously wants this to stop as much as I do. That's priority #1 for me at the moment.
Now Nick, If you really feel the need to "scold" me, then I'll leave you to attempt that in your own preffered way. That is, for no good reason, and behind my back.

No Nick, I don't know how you feel. I don't even know exactly what you mean about "sniffin." However, if "sniffin" is referring to what you are doing right now, then all I know is that you're feeling that same way towards yourself.

Till next time...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
hes the guy on the right. I dont get what everyone means by him looking different in every pic. Jesus he looks exactly the same :D
Actually I did look different in the first couple of pics I posted, but the last 2 or something I think I've looked the same

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
baby pics? :D

I always look different because i change my hair alot and i have a generic body and generic face. Sometimes people dont notice me and i have to go after them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)