Post Pics of your Computer here (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hello everyone. I'm interested in seeing how you sit infront of your PC and write in this forum ;) So I though about making a thread, where you can post pictures of your rig and the enviorment around your PC. I will buy a digital camera later, so I cant upload any pics right now,

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Nice comuter! Is that Logitech Z2200? It looks like the same nice speakers that I have :D they rule. And is that a Samsung monitor? Looks like the same I have :) I also have Logitech Cordless Desktop MX like you :D

Wondeful Juve poster there :D I must get a digital camera soon.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Nice comuter! Is that Logitech Z2200? It looks like the same nice speakers that I have :D they rule. And is that a Samsung monitor? Looks like the same I have :) I also have Logitech Cordless Desktop MX like you :D

Wondeful Juve poster there :D I must get a digital camera soon.
    Yeah they're the Z2200, great set of speakers, lots of power when turned up. My monitor is actually Daytek a branch of Samsung so you could say they are Samsung. Seems like we got the same taste in electronics ;)

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    yeah :D I will post my comp later today, I will take a photo with my mobile phone. 1mpixel camera. Its not the best, but I hope it will be good :)

Edit: Here it is :p sorry for the waiting. (if there is anyone who has waited, but I doubt that :p)

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ok I will post my comp in 5 min. But there will not be good pics. Since its with my Cellphone

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    I have a new keyboard ;) instead of that cordless one. This one has better buttons and are really nice to write on :D

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    too much white and no flash on my mobilephone :) crappy-arse pics... I need a new furn for my computer :( and a TFT-monitor :p

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Total 200w RMS. Satellites: 40w each, total 80watt RMS
    Subwoofer: 120watt Rms ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Here's a pic of Juventuz Studios Inc, the company that gave you juventuz.com (ie. my computer desk :D)..

Btw if you think the desk looks trashy, that's cause I got it for free. :cool:

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I think that is a nice desk, I mean just look at my crappy IKEA sh1t :p I'm tired of my desk, I will buy a new one soon. and a new chair since it broke. Nice intelli 3.0 mouse, I had that one before my logitech MX700

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    same here haha :D but my desk is from the early 90's :p I'm a cheap bastard, arn't I?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)