Post Pics of your Computer here (1 Viewer)

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
Hello everyone. I'm interested in seeing how you sit infront of your PC and write in this forum ;) So I though about making a thread, where you can post pictures of your rig and the enviorment around your PC. I will buy a digital camera later, so I cant upload any pics right now,

OP
OP
Daddi

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
Nice comuter! Is that Logitech Z2200? It looks like the same nice speakers that I have :D they rule. And is that a Samsung monitor? Looks like the same I have :) I also have Logitech Cordless Desktop MX like you :D

Wondeful Juve poster there :D I must get a digital camera soon.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Nice comuter! Is that Logitech Z2200? It looks like the same nice speakers that I have :D they rule. And is that a Samsung monitor? Looks like the same I have :) I also have Logitech Cordless Desktop MX like you :D

Wondeful Juve poster there :D I must get a digital camera soon.
Yeah they're the Z2200, great set of speakers, lots of power when turned up. My monitor is actually Daytek a branch of Samsung so you could say they are Samsung. Seems like we got the same taste in electronics ;)

OP
OP
Daddi

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah :D I will post my comp later today, I will take a photo with my mobile phone. 1mpixel camera. Its not the best, but I hope it will be good :)

Edit: Here it is :p sorry for the waiting. (if there is anyone who has waited, but I doubt that :p)

OP
OP
Daddi

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
I have a new keyboard ;) instead of that cordless one. This one has better buttons and are really nice to write on :D

OP
OP
Daddi

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
too much white and no flash on my mobilephone :) crappy-arse pics... I need a new furn for my computer :( and a TFT-monitor :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Here's a pic of Juventuz Studios Inc, the company that gave you juventuz.com (ie. my computer desk :D)..

Btw if you think the desk looks trashy, that's cause I got it for free. :cool:

OP
OP
Daddi

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
I think that is a nice desk, I mean just look at my crappy IKEA sh1t :p I'm tired of my desk, I will buy a new one soon. and a new chair since it broke. Nice intelli 3.0 mouse, I had that one before my logitech MX700

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)